Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:15:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2010 DK Open East Sat May 15 L St Clair - Info & Signup Here

Started by djkimmel, January 30, 2010, 07:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

t-bone

Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

stackenem

I'm in, Nonboater. Unless you need my boat then I can bring it.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

Mike S.

I'm in, non boater.  My boat isn't big enough for that lake.  Don't want to swim it in May.

River Rat

Quote from: djkimmel on January 30, 2010, 07:08:57 PM

Saturday May 15
8 AM until 2 PM - please arrive no later than 7:20 AM

"Inquiring minds wanna know"... does that mean the founder of this event should arrive on time as well?!  ;D  I mean a Grand Entrance is nice and all ... ::)
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

River Rat

I think that name will stick with you now!  That was a good laugh first thing in the morning, I had to go back and check my own spelling!

mikesmiph

LOL  All I can think about is the movie Animal House. Noooooo I dont think we can do that to Dan. The dude in the movie wasn't a fisherman.

Revtro

Update - had to cancel

I'll be there. Boater.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

bob o

mikesmiph

capt charlie's charters

RAIN OR SHINE, THE CAPT WILL BE THERE.  GOT A BUNCH OF USED PLASTICS MY CO-ANGLERS LEFT IN THE CUP HOLDERS FROM LAST YEAR, WILL DONATE FOR PRIZES.

CAPT CHARLIE'S CHARTERS...YOU CATCH THE FISH OR WE BUY THE BEER.

bob o

hey DjK, i'm going to need a golden rule for this LSC thing do you have any left?

markgoetsch

I'll be in as a boater and where can I get one of those rulers?

djkimmel

Bass Pro Shops usually has them - you want the Golden Rule Weighmaster Largemouth Bass, not the larger blue water model. They are out of stock right now online, but that shouldn't last long. I'm sold out personally and not sure I can get any more at the moment. Cabelas and Gander Mountain don't seem to have them online. I'm sure there are other sources. D & R Sports Center has some in the store sometimes. They will also ship if you call them - 269-372-2277.

Here's a couple links to Basspro.com:

Golden Rule and Bluewater Boards Fishing Rulers

Golden Rule and Bluewater Boards Fishing Rulers

Golden Rule Designed by freshwater fish biologists. Complete with 20 individual 2-part recording forms and daily fishing log. (Bass only.) Made of anodized gold aluminum. Length 22". Bluewater Boards When you need a bigger board. Made of aluminum. 38" and 48". Made in USA .

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

thedude

if i stay a non boater I will have an extra golden rule someone can use.
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

Team houston

bassassasin88

motocross269

I am in as a Boater......I have a year of LSC experience under my belt now so inclement weather won't scare me away like last year...... ;D

I still have two Golden rules so I can let one boater borrow one of mine...Bshaner has first dibs since I stiffed him last year....

djkimmel

River Rat

Quote from: djkimmel on February 03, 2010, 12:44:37 AM
Speakin' of... where's Bshaner been??

Dunno.  Last I talked to him was early Nov, sent an email just before Christmas but didn't hear back, figured he might have been called-up for something or been on duty then.  I would've thought we'd hear from him before the Groundhog checked his shadow but oh well.

Dan - send him a fake "bill" for his "annual membership" here!  Make it outrageous and I'll bet someone will hear him speak-up!