Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:01:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2010 DK Open East Boater Nonboater Draw Sat May 15 L St Clair

Started by djkimmel, May 12, 2010, 12:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

2010 DK Open East Boater / Nonboater Draw as of 5/14/10 10:51PM
Subject to change yet as 1 boater and 2 nonboaters not confirmed

BOATERS NONBOATERS
motocross269 Tcook
Eric fiker
tbone MiBassKid, tbone's nephew
csfishslayer MSfishslayer
capt charlie's charters Cheetam
MaizeNBlue stackenem
dartag Cy
Mikesmiph Veronica
MadWags 1javelin
Bass_Cat mikeszr800
bob o Trux
mjm6 bassassasin88
markgoetsch mojo
BrianB kyle boe
thedude Jay-MadWags
Revtro RyanLuft
LGMOUTH Team houston
VinceR tjrock
mchesney 1974bassman
River Rat dborsa
skip johnson Bobber
djkimmel marya, Riser145
FF Jeff jerkbait
bob690 walleye-chuck

This is from a random draw, though I moved a few people due to special requests - mostly family-based, and to try to make sure I don't have two totally new people in the same boat. Please PM me with any questions about this list.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

motocross269

Look Forward to fishing with you Tcook....Should be a great day.....I have plenty of space and cooler room so bring what you want....

TCook

Quote from: motocross269 on May 12, 2010, 03:20:19 AM
Look Forward to fishing with you Tcook....Should be a great day.....I have plenty of space and cooler room so bring what you want....

Same here I like the pairing been wanting to fish with you for some time. Looks like I will be heading over early friday to do some fishing with FFjeff probably going to stick around for awhile on Sunday too. I will PM you my #
FISH HARD!!!

jcox7

Dan
If you still need a boater I know Ryan Said is going to St. Clair that day and when I mentioned it to him he seemed like if you needed anoter boater he would fish with you guys so if you need ne contact him

djkimmel

Quote from: jcox7 on May 12, 2010, 10:29:00 AM
Dan
If you still need a boater I know Ryan Said is going to St. Clair that day and when I mentioned it to him he seemed like if you needed anoter boater he would fish with you guys so if you need ne contact him

Okay. I should know later today when I hear from my last boater who is waiting for family news. Appreciate the heads up. I may have one other boater coming so possibly 1 boat surplus, but Ryan is welcome to participate regardless. No giant lucrative prizes, but we do have a big feed going on afterwards.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

mikesmiph

Cant wait for the news on the NEW FUTURE OPEN CHAMPION. LOL

LAPORTE

Man,  I almost forgot about the food.... lol I'm going to try to make it Saturday.   
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

djkimmel

That would be nice. I'm still waiting to hear back from one boater.

Mike S.

I know all about waiting for family news.  Last year I was in the same boat for the DK Open West.  No pun intended.  Luckily, she came shortly after, and I got to fish.   

fiker

I live in Dexter (Ann Arbor)  Is there anybody on this side o town that might want to car pool over?
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Mojo

HEy Laporte - I noticed you werent on the boater / non boater list ? I have a nemisis hat that I made just for you IF you are going to fish Saturday !! ?
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

djkimmel

Well, we may lose one boater - ROI Outdoors - to an imminent new family member. We'll be okay. I've never heard confirmation from two nonboaters. We should stay about even or at worst, I don't mind doubling up if everyone else does make it.

LAPORTE

Quote from: Mojo on May 12, 2010, 09:43:24 PM
HEy Laporte - I noticed you werent on the boater / non boater list ? I have a nemisis hat that I made just for you IF you are going to fish Saturday !! ?

Hey Mojo, I'm trying to get things moving along on this kitchen project, I hope to make it out to fish.
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

djkimmel

djkimmel

Lost a boater due to broken motor. Updated 5/14/2010 12:52 PM

River Rat

I'm back from the South and looking forward to playing with the bronzebacks again!

Scott
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL