Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 11:54:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2009 DK Open West White Lake Boater / Non-boater Draw UPDATE 9/18/09

Started by djkimmel, September 15, 2009, 02:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Here it is as of 9/18/09 - the latest boater / non-boater draw for the White Lake 2009 DK Open West members' tournament. Subject to some change as I get anymore late changes. Please contact me privately if you have any questions or changes.

Boater
djkimmel
Cy
spinninbugs_hubby
fasttrack & son
bob o

LGMOUTH
Genie
FF Jeff
Eric
bassfan586

Non-boater
fiker & JCOOPER
mikeszr800
MadWags
stackenem
Jason-MadWags
spinninbug
marya
play for keeps
bhorlings
bailapanga
deepdiver

Don't worry spinninbug. I'll talk to a couple of the bigger boat guys and get you into another boat now that Flyin200 had to cancel due to a blown motor. I'll put a change up tomorrow night asfter I talk to a person or two.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

bob o

i'll fish alone if we have to many boaters, but getting to know more greatlakes bass fishermen is what this is all about right?
i might show up on friday and fish saturday too. don't you just love last min plans?

djkimmel

Yes and yes. Right now, I do need all the boaters I have signed up.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

fiker

I don't have an auto GPS.

Can somebody post either lat/long for the boat launch, or better yet. directions?
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

stackenem

How about the east siders hooking up on the road and we can convoy over.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

bassfan586

Im leaving from rochester hills early sunday morn if anyone wants to convoy.  I have not checked to see how far it is yet to decide on a time to leave yet though.  Anyone intrested in following?
Got one!

fowlmouth

I was just reading on another forum there were 2 trailers stolen recently from  muskegon lake launches. Those of us bringing boats, make sure to bring a lock. With increased awareness these thieves will probably just move on to a new lake, hate to see one of us lose a trailer.

Cy

Quote from: fiker on September 15, 2009, 08:06:33 PM
I don't have an auto GPS.

Can somebody post either lat/long for the boat launch, or better yet. directions?

OK, This is very easy.  From Central and East Michigan take I-96 east to US-31 north.  Get off at Colby Rd West / White Hall / Business 31, it's about 18 miles from the junction.  Take Colby Rd West through White Hall, you make a 90 degree turn to the North, you see the lake on your left and cross the White River.  Turn left at the first light past the river on to Water St follow water street through two 90 degree turns and you will dead end into the launch.  Have your $10 ready if you have a boat.  It you are not bring a boat I would recommend you park in the spots by the bathrooms or in grass, that way you don't have to pay.

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

fasttrack

Good directions Cy. I may just clarify a couple things. Once ya cross the lake/river and turn left at first lights you will be on a side street by condos/marina. Doesn't 'feel' like your going anywhere but it does indeed lead into the ramp. For anyone looking to meet their boater at an easier place, there is a huge parking lot of a grocery store just off the US-31 exit. Its basically across the street from the Wesco station (where the good donuts are!)
Interstate Batteries      Rocket Marketing
Fast Track Appraisals   West Marine
Nemesis Baits              Kustom Kicker Jigs
CD's Engine Service     J&H Oil

djkimmel

Had a nonboater cancellation so I moved the extra adult from my boat and moved people around a little. Only 2 adults per boat now. I hope this is okay for the persons bringing their kids. I will send out a confirmation reminder PM to everyone later this evening.

Mike S.

Wow, I live right here in Muskegon, and I haven't heard anything about boat trailers being stolen.  But, that being said, I always lock my trailers, just in case.  That's a pretty bold move to pull into a boat launch, and snag somebody's trailer. 

djkimmel

At White Lake, there's a decent chance one or more anglers will be within sight of the boat ramp quite a bit of the time so I'm hoping that means we should be okay.

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: fasttrack on September 16, 2009, 07:32:00 AM
Good directions Cy. I may just clarify a couple things. Once ya cross the lake/river and turn left at first lights you will be on a side street by condos/marina. Doesn't 'feel' like your going anywhere but it does indeed lead into the ramp. For anyone looking to meet their boater at an easier place, there is a huge parking lot of a grocery store just off the US-31 exit. Its basically across the street from the Wesco station (where the good donuts are!)

Hey Marc, I like the way you think. (where the good donuts are!)  lololol  Too bad we aren't fishing together.  If the fishing stunk we could put down some of those sweets  !!!!!   ;D

fasttrack

Maybe we'll just stock up in the a.m. and meet up once an hour or so throughout the day to eat and b.s. You bringin the coffee? Oh yeah, this is a tournament. Guess the b.s. will have to wait till 2pm. Looking forward to meeting you!
Interstate Batteries      Rocket Marketing
Fast Track Appraisals   West Marine
Nemesis Baits              Kustom Kicker Jigs
CD's Engine Service     J&H Oil

Firefighter Jeff

Hey Marc,  I'm not a coffee drinker but I'll have a gallon of ice cold milk  !!!!!  I've had donuts from Wesco in Ludington while on vacation.  I'm partial to the big Cinnamon fry looking one that has caramel and chocolate drizzled over it with chopped pecans.  The name has something to do with a turtle.  See ya Sunday.

spinninbug

Wesco donuts rule!!  See ya all on Sunday what time are we supposed to be there????   ???
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

spinninbug

Speaking of Wesco donuts,  instead of us donating something to be given away Benchley's is buying donuts from Wesco for breakfast!!   :)
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

djkimmel

Quote from: spinninbug on September 17, 2009, 12:58:37 PM
Speaking of Wesco donuts,  instead of us donating something to be given away Benchley's is buying donuts from Wesco for breakfast!!   :)

Hey that is AWESOME Wendy!!!! I will add this news to the sponsors post too!!! THANKS!!

Thanks to you and Mr. Benchley for that. I want everyone to know I did not ask Benchley for specific help this time because I know how tough the auto sales market is right now. I TRULY Benchley's support of GreatLakesBass.com and I hope members remember to give you a chance when they are thinking about their next purchase. It's where I bought my Pontiac Vibe.

Please contact Wendy spinninbug if you are looking for a new or quality used vehicle!!!

djkimmel

Quote from: spinninbug on September 17, 2009, 12:50:19 PM
Wesco donuts rule!!  See ya all on Sunday what time are we supposed to be there????   ???

Please be there by 7:30 AM at the latest. Thanks.

djkimmel