Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 05:00:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2009 DK Open West White Lake Boater / Non-boater Draw UPDATE 9/18/09

Started by djkimmel, September 15, 2009, 02:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinninbug

Ok then 7:30 it is...how we can find the launch,  having never been there and Terry driving could be interesting!! 
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

Cy

Quote from: spinninbug on September 17, 2009, 02:30:10 PM
Ok then 7:30 it is...how we can find the launch,  having never been there and Terry driving could be interesting!! 

Wendy,

For you and Terry take 31 south to the Fruitvale Rd exit.  Go west on Fruitvale to the stop sign at Water St and turn left.  Take Water St all the way to the ramp.  Water St dead ends into the launch.

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

spinninbug

Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

Cy

Quote from: spinninbug on September 17, 2009, 04:46:51 PM
Thanks Cy!  We'll be there with donuts!

In my best Homer Simpson....mmmmmm....donuts.....

Hey, Get lots of fried cinnamon with chocolate frosting!  FF Jeff likes them too.
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

fowlmouth

Dan, I really hate to do this to you. My son has been diagnosed with viral gastroenteritis, he had a 102.8 fever a couple days ago and although the fever has broke he still has the other unpleasant symptoms. I was hoping he would be cleared up by now, but it is not looking good. I am more than likely not going to be able to make it, so you should not plan on it. If by chance he makes a miraculous recovery I will be there, but I do not want to screw up the boater/non draw. Sorry for the short notice & I hope everyone has a good time.

djkimmel

Sorry to hear that fowlmouth. I hope he gets better fast. We'll miss having you there.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

bob o

see you guys sunday morning or saturday. i should be rolling in around noon on saturday get lunch, fish a little, get some beers and dinner. let me know if you want to tag along saturday.
ok so who am i fishing with on sunday? i see madwags, and then jason-madwags. madwags is on the non-boater list twice. can madwags fish from two boats at once (that would be a nice trick) :o?

djkimmel

I'm not sure... but he may be able to do that?!? MadWags is the uncle and Jason-madwags is the nephew. They used to share the MadWags name, but I made them split it out... too confusing ;D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Cy

Quote from: bob o on September 18, 2009, 11:16:54 AM
see you guys sunday morning or saturday. i should be rolling in around noon on saturday get lunch, fish a little, get some beers and dinner. let me know if you want to tag along saturday.
ok so who am i fishing with on sunday? i see madwags, and then jason-madwags. madwags is on the non-boater list twice. can madwags fish from two boats at once (that would be a nice trick) :o?

bob o,

I will be busy most of the day on Saturday but I think I'm free in the evening.  Do you have any idea where you are going for dinner?  I would guess you don't yet.  I can PM you or anyone else on GLB my cell number and you can give me a call in sometime on Saturday and I will probably be able to meet you and who ever else for a couple drinks and some food.  Let me know.

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

bob o

cy, i used google earth to search whitehall and found three bars, the chamber, the local pub and the wayside bar and grille and there all pretty close to the ramp (whitehall ain't that big) i'll pm my cell number
Quote from: Cy on September 18, 2009, 01:29:28 PM

bob o,

I will be busy most of the day on Saturday but I think I'm free in the evening.  Do you have any idea where you are going for dinner?  I would guess you don't yet.  I can PM you or anyone else on GLB my cell number and you can give me a call in sometime on Saturday and I will probably be able to meet you and who ever else for a couple drinks and some food.  Let me know.

Cy

Cy

I have never been into any of those places so I don't have an opinion.  While you are hanging out in Whitehall you could check them out and pick the one you like best.  Muskegon is also an option it is only about 15 minutes south of Whitehall and has a lot more options for food and beer.

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

MadWags

Check this link  http://www.greatlakesbass.com/dkopen/dkopenhx.html

You are fishing with one of three anglers that have doubled up in the DK opens.
You will most likely finish in the top 10. hehehe
I on the other hand am fishing with hubby. We are a lock for the.......well.........two old guys in a boat award.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: Cy on September 17, 2009, 04:55:50 PM
Quote from: spinninbug on September 17, 2009, 04:46:51 PM
Thanks Cy!  We'll be there with donuts!

In my best Homer Simpson....mmmmmm....donuts.....

Hey, Get lots of fried cinnamon with chocolate frosting!  FF Jeff likes them too.

Cy .....  Thanks for looking out for me  !!!!!!  Love me donuts !!  lolol   ;D

Hey Madwags... the Uncle......  You may be fishing with the "Hubby" but Terry is 1st class all the way !!! 

djkimmel

Unfortunately just lost another boater due to engine break down. I'll check with a couple of you tomorrow evening about doubling up one more boat.

MadWags

Hey Madwags... the Uncle......  You may be fishing with the "Hubby" but Terry is 1st class all the way !!! 

Just call me Uncle Wags!
I know Terry is a great guy and an accomplished angler.
We are going to have a good time.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

spinninbug

Hey Dan,  if it's ok with Madwags I'll just fish with him and Terry,  that way you don't have to do any major changes,  our boat is big enough and I comfortable fishing either in the back or up front with Terry.  So if it's ok wiht Madwags we can just do that and no major changes have to be made. 

Let me know.
Wendy

Firefighter Jeff

Dang Wendy, I was hoping to get your fishing expertise in my boat !!!  Awwwww mine's only a 19 footer.  Bet we could do it though.  :)

spinninbug

Bet we could too.  But I've never fished there before soooo  who knows.  Thanks Jeff!  See you tomorrow!!  :)
Wendy

djkimmel

That works for me - thanks. MadWags won't mind. There are one or two other possibilities, but we'll see at the ramp. Maybe one more boat coming. Maybe?

bhorlings

Today was my first DK Open and I just wanted to tell everyone that I had a great time. It was great to be able to put a name with a face. Congrats to Don for winning! Thanks to everyone especially Dan for putting it on.