Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 04:59:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2009 DK Open

Started by dartag, January 08, 2009, 08:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dartag

stackenem

lake ovid in july!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

thedude

Quote from: stackenem on January 08, 2009, 07:52:20 PM
lake ovid in july!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i vote st clair... or saginaw bay!
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

skeeterman190

I vote opening day on PAWPAW!!!!!!!!!!-skeeterman-dont forget Dan you werent gonna forget about this one!
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

djkimmel

Oh boy... I'm looking for the open Saturday in May for a return to Lake St. Clair.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Cheetam

I vote for Newburgh Lake in Livonia... :D
Jeff

csfishslayer

spring LSC Has my vote May works
S.W.A.G. Jigs And Custom Paints.

dartag

Union lake works for me,  short drive.

Guess that SC lake is ok also.  you could fish Kent,  everyone loves it.  ( except me ) :D :D

yukonjack2

I say lets put a dog cookie on a map on newburgh, kent, cass, orion, SC, ... you know the list, and see whick one lola picks up first -  thats where we have it!

I say lets hijack the thread and include dates as well.
what an open date in may? 
My vote would be the 16th ot the 30th, and stay away fromt he holiday weekend.
Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

dartag

Quote from: yukonjack2 on January 09, 2009, 11:45:15 AM
I say lets put a dog cookie on a map on newburgh, kent, cass, orion, SC, ... you know the list, and see whick one lola picks up first -  thats where we have it!

I say lets hijack the thread and include dates as well.
what an open date in may? 
My vote would be the 16th ot the 30th, and stay away fromt he holiday weekend.

she has a contract.  Union or Cass lake only.  I vote SC mid May... 

skeeterman190

Man i feel like a red headed step child. us westsiders dont have a chance on this one.. is this BASS excluding us northern boys??haha  ;D-skeeterman-
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

motocross269

I vote for LSC before Memorial day.......Things get real busy after that with tournaments etc.

djkimmel

Quote from: skeeterman190 on January 09, 2009, 07:40:04 PM
Man i feel like a red headed step child. us westsiders dont have a chance on this one.. is this BASS excluding us northern boys??haha  ;D-skeeterman-

No... that would be if I said the spring open AND the fall open would be on LSC!!

But no, the fall will be on the west side.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Ranger_Boats_Team_North

HOLY SMOKES THERE IS FINALLY A TOURNAMENT COMING TO THE WEST SIDE MAYBE!!!  ;D ;D
Thank-You
Danny North
Limit Out Tackle

Ranger Boats
www.rangerboats.com

Patriot Custom Fishing Rods
(269) 628-5227

Strike King Lure Company
www.strikeking.com

KVD's Line and Lure
www.lineandlure.com

Reel Grip
www.reelgrip.com

2HANDEE
www.2handee.com

Stay-N-Charge
www.stay-n-charge.com

fiker

I also vote LSC in May prior to Memorial Day.
But not Mother's Day. 
That won't make Mama happy.  And when Mama's not happy.......
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Skulley

I vote for LSC in the spring and Erie in the fall. 

BD         ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

fowlmouth

I vote for Saginaw Bay

djkimmel

Okay... I'll compromise. How about Anchor Bay in the spring and White Lake in the fall? (Only limitation is that people from Gowen who are over 6 feet tall, male, less that 19 and named Danny are not eligible... ;D )

huston

My vote is of course LSC also in May before Memorial Day. I haven't made an apperance yet but I think this  website and all of the people that are linked to it make my day.  It's informative, funny knowledgeable and in very good taste. I think I can make it in May. I'm only 25 minutes away. ( Wayne, I still need those tubes just to be in my hands).

bob o

i vote for fletchers pond in the spring. mostly b/c of the low volume of boat/pwc traffic. oh and the great fishing too  ;D