Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 02:59:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2015 MadWags Memorial Members Boater Nonboater Lists OFFICIAL

Started by djkimmel, May 03, 2015, 01:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Here is just a list of the boaters I have right now for the 2015 MadWags Memorial Members' Tournament Lake St Clair Saturday, May 9, 2015. Thank you so much to YpsiBass for stepping up to keep track until I got caught up with this!!
UPDATED 5/8/2015 6:40PM

Some of the boaters are bringing family members, new members or friends along. I have 18 boaters. 0 boaters available. See the latest draw below.

BOATERS (0 available)

t-bone*
Firefighter Jeff
Jay-MadWags
Coop
bigjc
dartag
Manxfishing*
markgoetsch
Mike S.*
bob o
VinceR
LAPORTE
bassfan586
CMack
MitchS*
MikesRx
Neil Heisler
thedude*

* indicates I believe you are willing to take two non-boaters in your boat. Thank you.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Here is just a list of the 24 nonboaters I have right now for the 2015 MadWags Memorial Members' Tournament Lake St Clair Saturday, May 9, 2015.
UPDATED 5/8/2015 6:40PM. I have 3 nonboaters needing a boat.

NON-BOATERS (3 need a boat)

djkimmel
Ypsibass
Mojo
Team houston
FrickerDude
Jefferson
G Boat Bob
staceyp
tjrock
flipnjig7210
stackenem
tdrouillard
Laura L (t-bone)
Coop's friend
bigjc's buddies (2)
SethV and Luke V
Donna S
MikesRx Pro Staffer
capt charlie's charters
Bryce (Mike S.'s son)
German dude
yukonjack2

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

2015 MadWags Memorial Members Tournament East Boater / Nonboater Draw as of UPDATED 5/8/2015 6:40PM

BOATERS                  NONBOATERS
t-bone...................Laura L
Firefighter Jeff.........stackenem
Jay-MadWags..............tdrouillard
Coop.....................friend
bigjc....................2 friends
dartag...................Ypsibass
Manxfishing..............G Boat Bob
markgoetsch..............staceyp
Mike S...................Bryce, flipnjig7210
bob o....................Team houston
VinceR...................FrickerDude
LAPORTE..................Jefferson
bassfan586...............tjrock
CMack....................SethV, Luke V
MitchS...................Donna S
MikesRx..................Pro Staff member
Neil Heisler.............capt charlie's charters
thedude..................German dude

Leftover nonboaters I will find boats for yet!
djkimmel
Mojo
yukonjack2

Here is the updated draw matching all the nonboaters possible to boaters. We are still all fishing as a team with the best 5 bass caught by everyone in the boat. Please contact me with any questions about this list. I think we are now about where we will be Saturday morning as long as everyone shows up.

Nonboaters bring a life jacket that fits you. Anyone who has an extra Golden Rule Weighmaster board, please bring that also.

Please notify me ASAP about any changes in your status. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing all of you Saturday morning May 9 no later than 7:15AM at Harley Ensign BAS. I will be there no matter what because the weather people are usually wrong. I will work out the draw so everyone gets to fish once we get there and I know who is all available and there so don't worry about that.

djkimmel

Boaters, if you are willing to take a 3rd/extra adult, please let me know in case there are anymore last minute changes, or the additional boaters are unable to make it. If any non-boaters can't make it, I may still move people around a little so we have as few triples as possible. This event is about meet-and-greet, and everyone catching some fish! Thanks!

If I got something wrong, don't panic. Please post on here or just contact me and I will get it straightened out asap. Thanks.

Manxfishing

Mike S.

Waterfoul can't make it. Flipnjig is already riding over with me. You can put him in my boat. My son just said he may also want to go. If he decides to, I will register him on the site.

dartag

From our conversations Saturday Hollada may not be there.  I will let him respond. 

Jay-MadWags

I hope the weather forecast changes between now and Saturday.  Calling for thunderstorms the day of MadWags.
Jay-Mad of "Team MadWags"
Jason Madigan

Mike S.

I just saw that too. What I saw said the storms were developing in the afternoon. I hope they don't. I'm looking forward to another day out there. Yesterday was too much fun.

Hollada

Dan,

I won't be able to make the event this year.   

Have a great time!
Dan

2019 BassCat Caracal
225 Evinrude G2 HO
Humminbird Solix 12's
Minnkota Ultrex

t-bone

Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

MitchS

Mitch S
2014 Nitro Z7

staceyp

How much money should a non-boater kick in for gas? This is my first tournament. Thanks.  :)

1javelin

I still plan on being there, unless Thursday and Friday both predict thunderstorms. I'm not willing to drive 3 hours to wait it out and hope for a chance to fish. Let's all hope that it clears up!

1jav
Live to fish, Fish to live.

dartag

20.00 would be a good offering.  You could IM you partner and see if he would like you to bring anything.  Make sure you bring a rain suit. Even if it doesn't rain it can be cool out there this time of year.

If you need tackle or anything ask any of us at the ramp.  We can help you out.

capt charlie's charters

Quote from: djkimmel on May 03, 2015, 01:16:03 PM
2015 MadWags Memorial Members Tournament East Boater / Nonboater Draw as of UPDATED 5/3/2015 1:00PM

BOATERS                  NONBOATERS
t-bone...................Laura L
TimH.....................friend
Firefighter Jeff.........stackenem
Jay-MadWags..............tdrouillard
Coop.....................friend
bigjc....................2 friends
dartag...................Ypsibass
Manxfishing..............TheFishinPollock ?
TritonTR20...............TCook
markgoetsch..............staceyp
Mike S...................Waterfoul
bob o....................Slipkey
VinceR...................FrickerDude
LAPORTE..................Jefferson
capt charlie's charters..G Boat Bob
jcox7....................14 yr old son, Mojo
1javelin.................Team houston
bassfan586...............tjrock

Leftover nonboaters I will find boats for yet!
djkimmel
Hollada
flipnjig7210

Here is the updated draw matching all the nonboaters possible to boaters. We are still all fishing as a team with the best 5 bass caught by everyone in the boat. Please contact me with any questions about this list. I think we are now about where we will be Saturday morning as long as everyone shows up.

Nonboaters bring a life jacket that fits you. Anyone who has an extra Golden Rule Weighmaster board, please bring that also.

Please notify me ASAP about any changes in your status. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing all of you Saturday morning May 9 no later than 7:15AM at Harley Ensign BAS.
status change...not a boater, fishing with my friend Neil Heisler in his boat, sorry

capt charlie's charters

80% of T storms yesterday ( Monday, all day ) and we had a beautiful evening for softball...so much for the weather forecast.  at this time capt Charlie is not fishing his boat, I've invited a long time friend and will be fishing with him.

capt charlie's charters

figure what its going to take you to get there, how many gallons then figure what it'll cost the boater towing a boat and running on lake st clair with most boat averaging 2.6 miles to the gallon.  if your going to offer him $20, ya better bring the snacks and the drinks...contact him and find out.

djkimmel

Quote from: Hollada on May 03, 2015, 08:32:32 PM
Dan,

I won't be able to make the event this year.   

Have a great time!

Sorry to hear that. I had plenty of room for you with someone and based on the weather forecast I expect to be making last minute changes Saturday morning though we'll go fishing or have a party or both regardless!

djkimmel