Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 03:17:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2015 MadWags Memorial Members Boater Nonboater Lists OFFICIAL

Started by djkimmel, May 03, 2015, 01:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

I'm going to be there as long as VinceR gets there no matter what. The weather people have never been on the money for these things so I hope most of you feel the same. I'd like to minimize the need for last minutes changes Saturday morning but I'll make them and everyone will get out somehow as they always have.

I won't say go in an actual thunderstorm but we may be done and gone before any storms hit from the forecast even if they are right. Worse comes to worse there are places to fish out of the weather almost always on this big, beautiful lake so we'll work it out.

Plus, we'll have food and each other for company! I can't wait to get on the big lake again. The fishing reports have been nothing short of astounding so far this year and I've already seen bunches of pictures of giant LSC toads! Keep me updated and make sure you keep helping me with the food organizing. That's a big help! Thanks and SEE YOU THERE!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Mike S.

My son is going to go with me. I will have to sign him up as a member of the site.

djkimmel

Quote from: Mike S. on May 05, 2015, 05:52:40 PM
My son is going to go with me. I will have to sign him up as a member of the site.

How old is he? You don't have to sign him up especially if he is 13 or younger. Thanks!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

A few more changes to the non-boaters list and we are down to just one person (me) needing a boater. Since we have 4 people who say they can take 2 non-boaters I'm not worried about that as long as everyone shows up. Keep your fingers crossed that the weather people are wrong or they change their forecast to a good one for Saturday.

Mike S.

djkimmel

djkimmel

Quote from: Donna S on May 06, 2015, 07:35:16 AM
I will be fishing with MitchS.

Thank you Donna S. Glad to have you join the website and our Memorial fishing day!

djkimmel

No pairings changes, just some name updates this morning. Thanks!

Mojo

FOOD AND DRINK UPDATE: Need side dishes, hamburgers and hamburger buns, fruit and coffee.

(For those new, and a reminder to the veterans, our BEFORE and AFTER PARTY is always a blast ! To prevent 20 folks from bringing cookies and beer, we have a list of needs on the OFFICIAL PARTY link.) Please add your name and what you can contribute if you wish. Always, always appreciated  ;D
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

YpsiBass

Mojo

Quote from: YpsiBass on May 06, 2015, 01:25:31 PM
I like how you keep telling people to post on the official party link, then fail to provide it...

http://www.greatlakesbass.com/forum/index.php?topic=28648.0;topicseen

Oh wait my phone is calling someone .... "Hello? It ain't rocket science ellipsis"
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

thedude

Looks like plans changed and I can make it after all. I'll be a boater but I will be bringing my friend from Germany who is in town. He should probably be a shoe in for greatest distance traveled.
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

djkimmel

Updated the lists again. Lost a boater. Working on another boater in unsure status right now.

TCook

Looks like I cant make it, I cant get the day off sat.
FISH HARD!!!

TritonTR20

Tim has to work saturday, so I'm bowing out. Can't make the 4 hour drive each way, hotel and gas alone. Enjoy the day!

thedude

West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

Slipkey

Guys, sorry about this but I'm going to have to back out, though it looks like you have non-boaters that need rides anyway.  The wife has to work during the day so I have to take my daughter to her horse show.  I'm really sad to miss this one. :(

djkimmel

Thanks for all the updates. I have things updated (in a couple minutes anyways). I do have a couple nonboaters thinking about fishing and possibly 1 more boater unconfirmed yet.

djkimmel

I told him I could probably get him in as long as he doesn't mind being a 3rd wheel in a boat. I'm worried about everyone showing up for Saturday. I told him I would probably not know exact arrangements until Saturday morning but I didn't mean to discourage him. I'm trying to get one more boater to come and join us if I can.