Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:57:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Who Is Interested in Having a Get Together?

Started by Cheetam, January 16, 2011, 09:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheetam

Since it was buried in a previous post, I figured I'd start a new one.  Who would be interested in getting together, hanging out and maybe painting up some baits?  Bob O has said he has room and a spray booth at his house.  I'd be interested in doing it.  Would anyone else be interested in having a get together?  Hey Bob, if you change your mind, let us know  :).
Jeff

mikesmiph

bob o

it's still a go, jan, feb or march?

im me for the address

MadWags

I would like to attend. If only to watch, eat and drink.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

LAPORTE

Quote from: MadWags on January 17, 2011, 09:08:49 AM
I would like to attend. If only to watch, eat and drink.

Ditto .... Heavy D is in
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

Eric

I could prolly bring some baits for y'all to practice makin' all purty.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

dartag

Jig tyers welcome??   Only got 2 crankbaits and they have paint on them.   got about 30 flipping and swim jigs to tie.  

bob o

Quote from: dartag on January 17, 2011, 06:55:46 PM
Jig tyers welcome??   Only got 2 crankbaits and they have paint on them.   got about 30 flipping and swim jigs to tie.  

sure why not. funny i've got about 2 swim jigs and 50 crankbaits

bob o

ok, we are all set for feb. 12th noonish until 5ish. feel free to bring food, and or beverges to pass around. for my street address you can send me a PM and i'll pass it a long with my phone number

fiker

Sure would like to, but will be out of town that day. 

If there is a "rematch" let us know.  I've been buggin Cheetam for awhile now to teach me.... :)
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Cheetam

Quote from: fiker on January 21, 2011, 08:33:04 AM
Sure would like to, but will be out of town that day. 

If there is a "rematch" let us know.  I've been buggin Cheetam for awhile now to teach me.... :)
That's too bad Rick.  If there is a rematch, you get to pick the date (although I can't guarantee I'll be there  :D)
Jeff

bob o

who need my address or cell number? we will be painting baits and drinking beer on Feb 12th in Livonia

MadWags

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

bob o

fiker

[/quote]
If there is a rematch, you get to pick the date (although I can't guarantee I'll be there  :D)
[/quote]

If you can't be there, then what would be the point? 

I usually don't care what day things happen on.  In fact 2/12 is one of the few days this winter that I can't go. 
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

MadWags

Hey guys! This date is close enough to my birthday that we could include a little celebration for myself.
I think it would be a good idea that everyone bring an extra bait to paint and then gift to me. I will then judge the baits based on the quality of the work and declare a winner. The winner will receive the first piece of the cake that you guys all pitched in to buy. Ice Cream cake would be cool!
Just an idea. We have time to work out all the details. :D

bob o

Quote from: fiker on January 24, 2011, 06:52:28 PM

If there is a rematch, you get to pick the date (although I can't guarantee I'll be there  :D)
[/quote]

If you can't be there, then what would be the point? 

I usually don't care what day things happen on.  In fact 2/12 is one of the few days this winter that I can't go. 
[/quote]

hey i asked, (it's still a go, jan, feb or march?)

LAPORTE

Quote from: MadWags on January 25, 2011, 08:56:05 AM
Hey guys! This date is close enough to my birthday that we could include a little celebration for myself.
I think it would be a good idea that everyone bring an extra bait to paint and then gift to me. I will then judge the baits based on the quality of the work and declare a winner. The winner will receive the first piece of the cake that you guys all pitched in to buy. Ice Cream cake would be cool!

Sounds good to me.  How old will you be wags 60 or 61 ? Are you sure the doctor says you can have some ice-cream ?
You know we will be out late (after dark)so make sure the wife pins a note on your shirt with your name,address and ph number so that you may find your way home....   ;D ;D

2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

bob o

Quote from: MadWags on January 25, 2011, 08:56:05 AM

hahaha i hear that Primer is going to be a hot pattern this year

mikesmiph

I think thats a fantastic idea Wags. Especially considering, its closer to MY birthday than it is yours. LOL