Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:24:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Who Is Interested in Having a Get Together?

Started by Cheetam, January 16, 2011, 09:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiker

It's less than two weeks from my B day as well.

@Bob, I thought that it was a lock on 2/12, if not most other weekends in March or late February would work for me.
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

bob o

yea, it's locked now, hopfully we can get together again in the spring

Frank

Are we doing the swap meet again this year. There were some pretty good trades made last year. I'm in if we have one

bob o

Quote from: fbenn12122000 on January 25, 2011, 06:06:45 PM
Are we doing the swap meet again this year. There were some pretty good trades made last year. I'm in if we have one

i don't know, but i guess we can trade some stuff too.

Mojo

ahhhhh - if we are swap meeting ... I have some home brew (RED Ale) that could use some taste testers ......

Cheetam - what is the 2010 report on the goby colors you showed last year ? Did they do ok ? Has anyone asked you to paint a bait in that Methi-o-lade color ?? lol

Wags, I got high $$$$$$ this year to buy that spinner bait rod you lent me for the regional. SSSSAWEET combo ! Oh - and I'll bring the fire extiguisher for your cake  :o

Still have a Nemisis hat for Laporte, and a certain rattletrap   ;D

Bob O - do you need plastic or anything to cover furniture ? Big space heater if we are in a garage ? Let us know.

Bob O - What dish would you want us to pass - cause it sounds like this is on !
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

Cheetam

My goby patterns don't catch fish.  Period.  I stopped painting them because they don't catch fish.  They definitely don't catch big St. Clair and Erie smallmouth.  You will never see one tied on one of my rods.   ;)
Jeff

MadWags

My DD22 Goby is so tore up, it looks like a sucker fish with age spots.
I think I am going to repaint this one at the "bob-o Meet-Eat-Drink-Paint-Swap-mikesmiph Birthday Sleepover" ;)

I need something sweet for Kentucky Lake just in case I need to get deep.

I'll bring cake for miksmiph and some cheap bait I can slap some orange paint on and give to him. :D
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

bob o

i'll be needing another goby b/c mine is at the bottom of LSC still tied to a 7' cranking rod w/Quantum tour pt on the handle  >:(  (3) 4ft waves in a row darnit. so i will need another, maybe i can paint my own on demo day.

food = i'll have some chile ready, other than that nothing yet. i guess we will have to start a list

Mojo = i got some homebrew on tap that will creep up on you and bonk you in the head. sounds like we have to have a homebrew/fishing get together. i'm thinking March/April

mikesmiph

Wags, that is soooooo gererous of you. What a guy. I already have your birthday presents. You never picked them up at the show. "Orange crankbait", hmmmmmmm, I wonder what that would catch.

capt charlie's charters

Quote from: Cheetam on January 25, 2011, 10:58:14 PM
My goby patterns don't catch fish.  Period.  I stopped painting them because they don't catch fish.  They definitely don't catch big St. Clair and Erie smallmouth.  You will never see one tied on one of my rods.   ;)

uh?  what was that color on the color on the DT10 that caught me a 5.5 last year ( in practice of course ), oh what'dya mean its been so long since you've seen it ya can't remember.  can I tag along for the paint party, got some cold ones to contribute.

capt 

bob o

Quote from: capt charlie's charters on January 31, 2011, 09:06:39 PM
Quote from: Cheetam on January 25, 2011, 10:58:14 PM

uh?  what was that color on the color on the DT10 that caught me a 5.5 last year ( in practice of course ), oh what'dya mean its been so long since you've seen it ya can't remember.  can I tag along for the paint party, got some cold ones to contribute.

capt 

hey Capt, check your messages

Cheetam

Since Charlie is contributing cold ones, he can ride shotgun with me.
Jeff

bob o

Quote from: Cheetam on February 01, 2011, 07:43:28 PM
Since Charlie is contributing cold ones, he can ride shotgun with me.

so your going to be the DD

MadWags

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

Cheetam

Quick questions to the group...what are your expectations for tomorrow (excluding having a couple pops, Wags  :D)?  I'm curious what everyone wants to see and get out of it.  Does anyone else plan on painting?  See all y'all tomorrow  ;D
Jeff

mikesmiph

I know you are all going to be deeply disappointed, hopefully not to the point of tears, but I may not be able to make it tomorrow. Some issues came up where I have to watch my grandson for a while, then have him someplace later. If I can get there, I will.

dartag

I will be working.  but at least I will have more money to buy jigs and stuff.

have fun

Cheetam

Quote from: dartag on February 11, 2011, 07:52:30 PM
I will be working.  but at least I will have more money to buy jigs and stuff.

have fun
Yeah, like crashing cars is working.
Jeff

MadWags

Quote from: mikesmiph on February 11, 2011, 06:18:30 PM
I know you are all going to be deeply disappointed, hopefully not to the point of tears, but I may not be able to make it tomorrow. Some issues came up where I have to watch my grandson for a while, then have him someplace later. If I can get there, I will.

I guess I have to buy a cake then.

Frank

Sadly, I'll be working also.  I'm having bartender issues which means I have to be the bartender.