email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Saturday Morning on St.Clair  (Read 9790 times)

LAPORTE

Saturday Morning on St.Clair
« on: April 19, 2010, 01:32:11 PM »

Ok I know several folks will be out on the water opening day. As for my daughter and I we will be lurking around the mile roads and Ford Mansion. Maybe even down by the mouth of the river. Cruse by and say Hey if you like. Ill be launching at 9 mile road ramp...  around 7am

Black and Gold Skeeter 

LaPorte
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

RJSwirlz

Re: Saturday Morning on St.Clair
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 03:12:04 PM »

I'll be around the mile roads as well, just hope the weather cooperates!

Platinum and White Triton

markgoetsch

• GLBass Friends
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 04:54:59 PM »

I'll be up on the mile roads sunday in a black and silver triton.

Firefighter Jeff

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 07:33:14 PM »

I'll be looking forward to your reports.  :)

motocross269

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 11:02:11 PM »

I should be out on the Mile Roads Sunday.....

Blue and Grey Bass Cat Jag.....

I will be on the River Friday for Walleye...

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 11:33:02 PM »

Have fun with those mean smallies. I'm hoping the call for rain over here all weekend is wrong, and that my favorite westerly shallow spring largemouth lakes are as fun as always. I look forward to this all winter.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

EKennedy

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 11:31:43 AM »

At least they've dropped the call for TStorms.  Hope the forecast continues in the right direction.  I'll be on Orchard Lake.  Cheers!

billy8878

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 12:49:37 PM »

I would love to be out there this weekend but will be pre-fishing Patoka in Indiana. :)

MIBasser

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 06:38:50 PM »

I'm about 90% sure I'll be there.  I want to see what the weather is going to do first.  I'll be in a 17' white Triton with a black stripe.

MIBassKid

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 07:51:35 PM »

Probably not riding solo are you Andy?

smallie chaser

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 09:27:53 PM »

I will be on anchorbay.Reeling in some toads.white with black stripe triton tr186 ;D

MadWags

• Life is too short. Go fishing.
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Dan and I go back a little ways.
  • View Gallery
    • MadWags Website
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 10:40:31 PM »

Look for me in my white Skeeter with the big Yamamma
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

Got Fish??

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 04:05:13 AM »

can't make this opener. taking my two sons up north turkey hunting and trout fishing this weekend. good luck to all out on the lake Saturday.

River Rat

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 07:17:27 AM »

White Champion with green pins and a big, black Optimax.  Anywhere from the Detroit up to the Little Club, launching outta Wynadotte and running so as to get some possible walleye action, as well.

I may have a seat open, will know by mid-day Friday.
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

RJSwirlz

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2010, 03:53:49 PM »

I would love to be out there this weekend but will be pre-fishing Patoka in Indiana. :)

I'll be pre-fishing Patoka by Sunday morning.  I just can't miss that early season smallie action!  I love it so much that I'm going to fish LSC all Saturday, go home just long enough to charge my batteries and pack, suck down between two and three 5 hour energys, and drive through the night just in time to hit the morning bite at Patoka.

jacksonmj

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 04:59:25 PM »

Must be really good fishing to do all that just on Saturday. But that sounds like a great weekend!

UAWBigDog

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 07:08:59 PM »

I will be on the Mile Roads myself on Saturday morning. Launching out of the 11 Mile Rd. I willl be in a blue and silver Champion. I will be any where between the 600 Club Apts. and 9 Mile Rd.

BD.                   ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

MadWags

• Life is too short. Go fishing.
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Dan and I go back a little ways.
  • View Gallery
    • MadWags Website
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2010, 07:09:51 PM »

Fishing the "Smoke on the Water" walleye tournament on Monday then leaving Monday night for Patoka to prefish T,W,T w/ game time Friday and drive home Saturday.

Did I say this already?
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2010, 10:08:03 PM »

Fishing the "Smoke on the Water" walleye tournament on Monday then leaving Monday night for Patoka to prefish T,W,T w/ game time Friday and drive home Saturday.

Did I say this already?

Probably ;D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2010, 10:08:45 PM »

I will be on the Mile Roads myself on Saturday morning. Launching out of the 11 Mile Rd. I willl be in a blue and silver Champion. I will be any where between the 600 Club Apts. and 9 Mile Rd.

BD.                   ;D

'600 Club Apts??'

Did they add on a couple stories or something?? ;D

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge