email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saturday Morning on St.Clair  (Read 9781 times)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: Saturday Morning on St.Clair
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 10:45:29 PM »

My first day on St. Clair last season was at the 2009 DK Open in early May. Might be the same this year.

Good luck to all of you. I hope your year on the big lake starts out like mine did last year. This was my first bass of the 2009 St. Clair season thanks to MadWags. Almost 5 1/2 pounds! Love that lake.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

motocross269

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2010, 12:55:17 AM »

Fishing the "Smoke on the Water" walleye tournament on Monday then leaving Monday night for Patoka to prefish T,W,T w/ game time Friday and drive home Saturday.

Did I say this already?

"Smoke on the water"??? Sounds like what I used to do before I went in the Military to become one with the Fishes..... ;D ;D

UAWBigDog

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2010, 05:20:48 AM »

I will be on the Mile Roads myself on Saturday morning. Launching out of the 11 Mile Rd. I willl be in a blue and silver Champion. I will be any where between the 600 Club Apts. and 9 Mile Rd.

BD.                   ;D

'600 Club Apts??'

Did they add on a couple stories or something?? ;D

400 Club, 600 Club, 800 Club, what's the difference ???  I always screw the name of those apartments up.  I don't think I have ever called them the 400 Club.  Even the attendant at the launch corrects me every time I mention them.  The bottom line is if you don't know what I mean, then you shouldn't be on St. Clair.  That water is way too big for you.  Besides you probably won't find me anyway.   8)

BD             ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2010, 11:28:55 AM »

I just picture 10 new boaters out there driving around asking everyone where the 600 Club Apts and the famous BD are... ;D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

UAWBigDog

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2010, 07:25:08 PM »

Maybe their GPS will zero in on my iPhone and they'll find me near the 900 Club Apartments.

BD             ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Mojo

• Champion 206 - YAMI VMAX 250
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • To You; Who helped me grow my fishing roots
  • View Gallery
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2010, 09:57:41 PM »

And you guys are going to leave that one fella all to his lonesome on anchor bay ? Where because of the hotter than normal spring we have stronger weed bed growth  on the north part of the lake ?? Where I caught my first 6 lb + smallie ???

That bay just has a sweet spot in my heart. Good luck up there -

Right now I bet everyone hooks at least one 5 lbr no mater where you are on that side of the lake !!!

Mojo
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

RJSwirlz

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2010, 09:40:42 AM »

Anyone else noticed the weather the last three weeks?  Beautiful Monday-Friday followed by an absolute crap show on Saturday and Sunday!  Just hope its not pouring too hard, I wanted to show my mom and dad how fun LSC can be this time of the year.

RJSwirlz

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2010, 02:15:56 PM »

Well, it didn't rain other than a few sprinkles, and the fishing was good.  Our best 5 would've put us over 20 lbs.  My mom, of course, caught the biggest along with her first ever muskie which she was quite pumped about.  Time to pack for Patoka!  Good Luck!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 08:19:14 PM by RJSwirlz »

Revtro

• Legend
  • I'm not an addict, I can quit anytime!
  • View Gallery
    • Pastor Tom O
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2010, 10:21:27 PM »

Well it was breezy.  Did anyone get out on Clair?  How did you do?  Our club was on Orchard.  Looking forward to Clair next weekend if the weather allows.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

UAWBigDog

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2010, 01:37:28 PM »

I got out there. Check out the report section for my report.

BD.                            ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge