Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 02:18:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Saturday Morning on St.Clair

Started by LAPORTE, April 19, 2010, 01:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

My first day on St. Clair last season was at the 2009 DK Open in early May. Might be the same this year.

Good luck to all of you. I hope your year on the big lake starts out like mine did last year. This was my first bass of the 2009 St. Clair season thanks to MadWags. Almost 5 1/2 pounds! Love that lake.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

motocross269

Quote from: MadWags on April 21, 2010, 07:09:51 PM
Fishing the "Smoke on the Water" walleye tournament on Monday then leaving Monday night for Patoka to prefish T,W,T w/ game time Friday and drive home Saturday.

Did I say this already?

"Smoke on the water"??? Sounds like what I used to do before I went in the Military to become one with the Fishes..... ;D ;D

Skulley

Quote from: djkimmel on April 21, 2010, 10:08:45 PM
Quote from: UAWBigDog on April 21, 2010, 07:08:59 PM
I will be on the Mile Roads myself on Saturday morning. Launching out of the 11 Mile Rd. I willl be in a blue and silver Champion. I will be any where between the 600 Club Apts. and 9 Mile Rd.

BD.                   ;D

'600 Club Apts??'

Did they add on a couple stories or something?? ;D

400 Club, 600 Club, 800 Club, what's the difference ???  I always screw the name of those apartments up.  I don't think I have ever called them the 400 Club.  Even the attendant at the launch corrects me every time I mention them.  The bottom line is if you don't know what I mean, then you shouldn't be on St. Clair.  That water is way too big for you.  Besides you probably won't find me anyway.   8)

BD             ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

I just picture 10 new boaters out there driving around asking everyone where the 600 Club Apts and the famous BD are... ;D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Skulley

Maybe their GPS will zero in on my iPhone and they'll find me near the 900 Club Apartments.

BD             ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Mojo

And you guys are going to leave that one fella all to his lonesome on anchor bay ? Where because of the hotter than normal spring we have stronger weed bed growth  on the north part of the lake ?? Where I caught my first 6 lb + smallie ???

That bay just has a sweet spot in my heart. Good luck up there -

Right now I bet everyone hooks at least one 5 lbr no mater where you are on that side of the lake !!!

Mojo
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

RJSwirlz

Anyone else noticed the weather the last three weeks?  Beautiful Monday-Friday followed by an absolute crap show on Saturday and Sunday!  Just hope its not pouring too hard, I wanted to show my mom and dad how fun LSC can be this time of the year.

RJSwirlz

Well, it didn't rain other than a few sprinkles, and the fishing was good.  Our best 5 would've put us over 20 lbs.  My mom, of course, caught the biggest along with her first ever muskie which she was quite pumped about.  Time to pack for Patoka!  Good Luck!

Revtro

Well it was breezy.  Did anyone get out on Clair?  How did you do?  Our club was on Orchard.  Looking forward to Clair next weekend if the weather allows.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Skulley

I got out there. Check out the report section for my report.

BD.                            ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com