email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can mikesmiph bite a trout this time at the Ultimate Sport Show?  (Read 3243 times)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com

Sorry mikesmiph! They're repeating the very popular bobbing for trout contest this week at the Ultimate Sport Show BUT... only Thursday night at 8 PM... too bad.

You could have given it another shot and who knows?! Maybe this time you could be champion!!!

Anyway, anyone who wants to get a great laugh for the evening needs to check out the bobbing for trout contest at the Ultimate Sport Show Grand Rapids DeVos Place Thursday night 8 PM March 18, 2010 to see 'normal' humans actually try to catch a live trout with their teeth!!!

Big fun!! If you don't believe it, check out the archives here when our own mikesmiph went for the championship earlier this year at the Ultimate Fishing Show.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 05:27:04 PM by djkimmel »

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Mike S.

• GLBass Champion
  • Legend
  • Lucky number 1k!
  • View Gallery
Re: Can mikesmiph bite a trout this time at the Ultimate Sport Show?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 09:15:27 PM »

HaHaHa!  Oh, that memory just won't go away, will it Mike?

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Champion
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 09:21:35 PM »

Sorry, I just cant make it. Tell them they should have waited for Saturday to have it. More of a crowd. LOL Veronica just asked me today if they were going to have it at this show too.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 09:24:29 PM »

I think they're afraid of you?!?

Announcement for the Ultimate Sport Show bobbing for trout contest:

(Sound file no longer available)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 05:28:59 PM by djkimmel »

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

LAPORTE

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 08:18:51 AM »

Hey Mike,

You know with this contest you will now get more time to catch them. I think it's 107 seconds Vs last time witch was 101 ... YOU CAN DO IT !!! the only sad thing is I will not be there to shoot the video ...lol go get'em
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 01:05:01 PM »

Shoot! Sounds like you need to call in to the Grand Rapids radio station to pre-qualify? 6am to 9am mornings on station 107.3 FM WBBL Bakita and Grey.

Frank

• GLBass Friends
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
    • Red Dirt Bait Company
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 10:30:56 AM »

does this mean they arent having it at the Novi show?  what are all of the details?  If I have to ill drive out to GR on Thursday but I'd rather wait til Novi.  It wouldn't be fair to win both of them I don't think.  The trip is a blast though.  We've won it two years in a row.  Actually my partner has.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 08:16:27 PM »

I haven't heard about the 2011 contest yet, but I would be surprised if they don't give mikesmiph another shot at it!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge