Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:40:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2010 DK Open East Sat May 15 L St Clair - Info & Signup Here

Started by djkimmel, January 30, 2010, 07:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

djkimmel

2010 Spring DK Open East
Members Bass Tournament

Saturday May 15
8 AM until 2 PM - please arrive no later than 7:20 AM
Lake St Clair - Michigan waters only
Harley Ensign MDNR Ramp - end of South River Rd
Entry Fee $5 per angler 13 and older
Big Bass $2 per angler 13 and older
anglers under 13 fish for free

Open to all registered GreatLakesBass.com members only.

This is a paper tournament, catch, measure & release.

Each boat will need a Largemouth Bass Weighmaster Golden Rule designed for catch and release with weight conversion based on length. I will notify members if I'm able to have a few for sale.

Format is draw tournament with boater and nonboater fishing as a team. 5 biggest bass between the two team members will be counted to determine finish.

Biggest non-bass fish (must be in season) brought in to weigh wins the coveted OTHER FISH category prize!

Please note:
Family members may be able to fish together. Please contact me directly by PM or phone 810-433-BASS or email to arrange this. Family members must still be a registered member if 13 or older. 17 years old or younger must be participating with a parent or legal guardian. Exceptions to this will need to be discussed with me in advance.

If signing up a family member younger than 16 for this event, they must fish with a parent or legal guardian. They will not be able to register as a forum member automatically. You will need to contact me by PM or phone 810-433-BASS or  email to set this up in advance.

GENERAL INFORMATION

Nonboaters, bring life jackets if you can to make sure we have enough.

I try to make sure there are as few boats as possible with no one that knows the water. I also like to have a mini-seminar before we launch on where to fish. If someone really needs help they can follow me. Fish right by me.

This event is all about everyone catching some fish, having fun and getting to know each other!!! Thank you for being members of GreatLakesBass.com.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

dartag

I will be there.  Boater for me.   do i get a prize for first entry.  maybe a used senko or something.

Skip Johnson

Go Big or Go Home!

MadWags

Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

Skip Johnson

Dave
Is Jim Grandt being so extremely kind as donating another rod again, Id realy like a matching rod, that Grandt 7' medium heavy that I won last year is sweet  ;D
Go Big or Go Home!

fiker

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Eric

Me and my boat will make the trip.  I'll donate the used senko to Steve for signing up first.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

MadWags

Skip,

I am sure Jim will be donating again.
Maybe just maybe, the rod will go to a better angler on that day.
I may even wrench the title from your fish encrusted hands once again. ;D
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

thedude

i'm pretty sure i'll be there.  non-boater unless we are short.
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

mikesmiph

LGMOUTH

Im in as a non boater unless you really need another boater. Hopefully I can ride with eric, OK ERIC
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

VinceR

Eric

www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

djkimmel

Man! You guys don't mess around!!

Eric - thanks for the old senko for dartag. I probably have one also. We can give him 2!!

Hopefully, we'll have enough boats again. I'm in of course as a boater.

I won't start making a list for a little while yet though, okay?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

TCook

Count me in non-boater

Would like to carpool if anyone else is going from southwest michigan or driving through
FISH HARD!!!

MIBassKid

Durand Dan

Update: Had to cancel - will not be there.

I'm in as a boater. Love those Largies in the canals! ;D

MIBasser

Update - had to cancel

I'm in for a boater.

Luke - if you need a ride just let me know.

River Rat

I'll be there with a my Champion in tow.  Hopefully we'll not be all wearing long thermal skivies this year!

Scott
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

mikesmiph

If its cold and rainy, I can just about promise Veronica wont be there. I think she had enough of that last halloween on Kent LOL