Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:08:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Something new to check out at the Show

Started by ROI Outdoors, January 05, 2010, 07:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROI Outdoors

Camp & Cruise will have a 2009 Legend Alpha 211 w/ a 250 PRO XS on display - I wish someone had an ice breaker from the Coast Guard so we get some demo rides! 
Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

fiker

I stopped by and looked at that boat yesterday.  It is pretty sweet.
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

bob o

that is a real nice rig and with the swing away tounge it will fit in the garage too but the basscat is in the way ::)

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: bob o on January 09, 2010, 02:45:37 PM
that is a real nice rig and with the swing away tounge it will fit in the garage too but the basscat is in the way ::)

I know a bunch of people looking for Cats!  I'll be sitting in the Alpha 211 in about 45 minutes so hopefully its still there.   

VinceR

So, C&C made the decision to sell Legends, too? I knew they were bringing Bass Cat back, and considering Legend.

Cool.

Mike S.

That was a SWEET boat.  Very comfortable to sit in, don't know about the ride.  Details are amazing on that boat.  Tried talking the wife into that for a birthday present.....for the rest of my life! ;D

champion_206

I looked at that boat and it is put together well with alot of detail done, well made, batteries are a bit cramped in the back, with the gas tank,with the gas tank in  back not alot of room for much, like the tires n wheels, but might be a problem at shallow launches, huge livewells, would like to ride in a 211 and see how it rides in rough water, I was very impressed with the 211 and talked to the factory rep for a while at the show.
(Certified Evinrude Mechanic) Anglers Marine, Evinrude, Champion Boats,Crooked Creek Pro Staff

Flippin222

Great looking boat. Seating was impressive. Of course my son loved the LED lighting in the compartments  :D
Don't sweat the petty things; Don't pet the sweaty things

Waterfoul

Chad MADE me sit in the seat.  Yeah, it's nice.   ;D  Best fit and finish I've ever seen in a bass boat.  But I've been saying that since I saw my first one 4 years ago at another show.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

sterk149

I just wanted to thank you guys for giving me the chance to talk with you and show you how much detail and thought was put into the Legend boats. Once again thanks to all the guys that stopped by to look at it.

Chad.
Camp & Cruise - Sales
RDT- Reel Deal Tournaments - Owner/ tournament director

Chad@campandcruise.com

Waterfoul

Hey Chad... what's the Great Lakes Bass member discount on that boat?   ;D ;D
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

mikesmiph

I would think it would be quite substantial. LOL  I loved the boat. If I had to pick one thing I didnt like, it would be storage. Seems there is a lack of it. Nope, cant think of anything else. I loved the boat. I want the boat. I dream of the boat. LOL

Waterfoul

Yeah, the rear storage compartment on the port side is smaller due to the co-angler rod storage compartment (which I think is pretty sweet).  But the starboard side one is about the same as on my Triton.

The center compartment in the bow is dang big though.  As is the starboard side.  I thought the rod locker on the port side was about average for the size of the boat.

There is storage under all 3 seats too... not sure if many people notice that or not.

markgoetsch

I liked the boat as well but the only complaint I had was tackle storage.  I didn't like how there weren't slots for your tackle boxes instead he said you just slide them in and place a bar to stop them from sliding around.  Besides that the boat looked great.

Mike S.

My biggest complaint is that it's not in my garage. :'(

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: mikeszr800 on January 12, 2010, 06:48:27 PM
My biggest complaint is that it's not in my garage. :'(

I second that if it would fit in my garage!!!!! 

edyer

I've seen your garage. The boat will not fit in there! LOL!

Waterfoul

Well, he doesn't live far away Ed.  Guess he'll have to keep it in YOUR garage.

Puma

Legend fit & finish is improving, and make a nice looking machine.  Though I have heard and seen posts that the hulls are a very old (20 years?) design, 480 Ranger, Hawk, Cobra evolved series and are reasonably fast, but, wet, wet, wet, wet and tough on your back.

Waterfoul

Quote from: Puma on January 13, 2010, 02:00:41 PM
Legend fit & finish is improving, and make a nice looking machine.  Though I have heard and seen posts that the hulls are a very old (20 years?) design, 480 Ranger, Hawk, Cobra evolved series and are reasonably fast, but, wet, wet, wet, wet and tough on your back.

I've heard none of these negatives... but I've never been in one.  thedude has been all over Table Rock in one... said it was a first class boat.

I believe Camp N Cruise might be doing demo's at some point this spring/summer.  Should be worth a look see.