Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:26:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

BASS Northern Open Detroit River August 19 - 21, 2010

Started by djkimmel, November 11, 2009, 08:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

motocross269

I am there....Hopefully I can turn this dismal season around...The Bass Open would be a good time to do it....  ;D

dashaver63

Quote from: motocross269 on August 14, 2010, 03:39:05 PM
I am there....Hopefully I can turn this dismal season around...The Bass Open would be a good time to do it....  ;D

I would have taken a bad season, mines been non-existant. I've been looking forward to this since the first of July. Now if I can just remember where my rain suit and PFD are, I'll be all set.

LAPORTE

Does anyone have the info on the meeting time and location ..... Wed...

thanks Don
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

markgoetsch

holiday inn on northline, 1-4 register and 5 tx meeting.

SethV

Sure wish I was fishing it....good luck to all the GLB guys!!!   ;D

dashaver63

Does anybody know if there is road construction on I-75 between the Ohio border and Elizabeth Park?

markgoetsch

yeah around monroe but its not too bad.

motocross269

I have to say if you are fishing this and are not pumped up you had better find another sport....

I am only going as a Co angler and I am more amped about this tournament than any other tourney that I have fished.....It will be fun just to see how everything unfolds...

dashaver63

A friend of mine from Fostoria, we live about 3 minutes apart, and I have been going over this tournament for a couple weeks now. His name is Jason Root and he finished 49th at Champlain so he needs a good finish here. But yes, I've fished a lot of tournaments and have never been more excited about any of them as I am about this one. I can't believe it's finally here. IT'S 'BOUT TIME!

dashaver63

Just got home from the meeting and I can't believe who I drew, JVD. I'm gonna have a good time tomorrow even if I don't catch them good. Don, it was great seeing you again, Brian (motorcross) I looked for you but could not find you, maybe at the weigh ins. Good luck everybody!

markgoetsch

that should be fun and I saw bobber get to ride with swindle!  Well I'm the LAST boat and can't wait for the noon bite!!!

Durand Dan

Good luck everyone! Wish I were going to be there :(

bassmandan

"dont stop keep fishing"

djkimmel

Well... bobber survived a day on St. Clair with skip johnson. Swindle should be no sweat. Good luck everyone! See you Friday!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

motocross269

Quote from: dashaver63 on August 18, 2010, 08:16:03 PM
Just got home from the meeting and I can't believe who I drew, JVD. I'm gonna have a good time tomorrow even if I don't catch them good. Don, it was great seeing you again, Brian (motorcross) I looked for you but could not find you, maybe at the weigh ins. Good luck everybody!

I had to withdraw at the last minute..I took my wife to the hospital wednesday AM with severe abdominal cramps...They thought it was either a Gall bladder or Appendix gone bad..They ended up running a battery of tests over 2 days and filling her full of morphine..I brought her home today and she still isn't doing well at all....Hopefully being at home will help her feel better...They think it could have been a ruptured cyst or something like that..

This fishing season just hasn't been meant to be this year.....

I called BASS and let them know what was going on...I was so busy at the time I didn't ask about getting my entry fee back...I guess I will cross that road next week....I probably won't get my security deposit back but maybe the other 200 bucks..

Durand Dan

My wife has been going through health problems this year also. No one thing more important than your family. Hope every thing goes good.
DD