Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:17:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

FLW Fantasy Fishing

Started by dashaver63, June 25, 2008, 06:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dashaver63

I just added Steve Clapper and Mark Modrak to my fantasy team, as soon as DK gets confirmed I'll be putting him on too!

dashaver63

Done, just added Brian Coates. Pulling for the home team in this one. Go catch'em guy's! Good Luck! And too all the co-anglers from the site, I wish you all the best of luck also. It'll be a great time! Wish it were me!

bassmandan

heh i got modrak and clapper, modrak coming off of the DRD tourney in first, hopefully he wont let up  :P
"dont stop keep fishing"

Cheetam

I'm stacking mine full of home team dudes...the furthest away is from Ohio...lol.  BTW...where's Balog?  I could've sworn I saw his name added as one of the "new anglers" a day or two ago...
Jeff

csfishslayer

I thought I seen Balog to but he has not made the list yet .
S.W.A.G. Jigs And Custom Paints.

Durand Dan

I've got the locals plus Nixon as a kicker. ;D

robtheboatman

Joe's not confirmed yet, but my fantasy team is keeping its fingers crossed.

bassmandan

i was looking for him too, and i got wendlant on my team also
"dont stop keep fishing"

dashaver63

Joe Balog has just been added.

djkimmel

I picked all Great Lakes guys. I think I finished a ways down with around 3,500+ points. I imagine that puts me way down the list?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

j690

I just found out I was DQ because i was a co angler not to happy would of been in the top 20 overal , seems this rule effects the true fan of the sport ! jay >:(

dashaver63

Dan, thats about where I finished. I'm really kicking myself though, I flipped a coin between Trombly and Vatalaro, guess who I took.

Team houston

I was DQ also. That sucks, I swear I heard co-anglers could still play but the pros were not allowed. I think they still gave me my points overall because they have me at 141

Team houston

What a total bummer. I just did the math and they did not give me my points for the overall total. If they did I would have 18,216 and be in 15th place. Instead I have 15,885 and reside in 141. I feel like KVD, getting DQ from a tourny and still in the running for angler of the year.

djkimmel

Whoa! I didn't know co-anglers couldn't play. Bummer. I would think since the co-angler has reduced control over the day that they should be allowed to still play. Maybe they'll make that change?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Buckeyenut313

I had Vatalaro winning, Modrak 4th and McCrone 9th- they obviously finished 2nd, 3rd, and 10th respectively. I believe if they would have finished in those slots I would have won the thing!! As it is I have to settle for a prize package.

djkimmel

Wow! That was close! I'll have to run my choices by you next time...

bassmandan

Modrak HAX, hes 403 on fantasy standings, unless there is 2 of them, this one says hes from chesterfield, hmmm or he found a way around it if pros cant fish
"dont stop keep fishing"

Fishing Maven

Whoa, hold on a sec? Since when can't coanglers play? I talked to their customer service back in April to make sure I could play when my boyfriend fished Norman...they said family/friends are good throughout, coanglers/pros can get points for any tournament they aren't fishing. So my BF got points for everything but Norman...at lease that's what his acct says. Am I missing something?

djkimmel

Modrak did live in Chesterfield, but he moved. That may or may not be him. I think the clarification is that tournament participants can't play fantasy fishing when they are fishing the event.

The Modrak you are seeing might be a family member? Then it would be okay. I'll check into it and see what I find out as far as the specific rules since I need to pay more attention - my luck isn't that great, but $100,000 !!!! or even $1,000,000 !!!! for sitting at home or on the sidelines and just watching!!! :o :o