Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:05:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

[unOFFICIAL]2014 MadWags Memorial Tournament West Sat Oct 4 Portage Lake Sign-up

Started by YpsiBass, July 30, 2014, 11:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: cameraguy on September 01, 2014, 07:12:53 AM
Quote from: Firefighter Jeff on August 25, 2014, 09:29:44 PM
  I'm in.  Not sure as a boater or non.  Don't have much experience on Portage.

Really? It's a $5.00 contest that is always short of boaters. Why wouldn't you bring your boat and just go fishing?

If a boat is needed I'll bring it !!!! 

Firefighter Jeff

Waterfoul

Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

cameraguy

Quote from: Firefighter Jeff on September 04, 2014, 12:07:55 AM
  Hopeully you're gonna make it Cameraguy.   :-\'

I hope so, too. Usually last minute work gets in the way, but there has been a couple of times I bailed out because it looked like there were too many backseaters. I have done my share of fishing in the past so I have dropped out to let someone else ride along.

Waterfoul

None of us would turn down the opportunity to fish with cameraguy!  3 in the boat isn't that big a deal.

What about the two that came to Manistee last year... and won it all!?  Spinnibug or something like that?  You know them Jeff Regina.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: cameraguy on September 05, 2014, 06:46:37 PM
Quote from: Firefighter Jeff on September 04, 2014, 12:07:55 AM
  Hopeully you're gonna make it Cameraguy.   :-\'

I hope so, too. Usually last minute work gets in the way, but there has been a couple of times I bailed out because it looked like there were too many backseaters. I have done my share of fishing in the past so I have dropped out to let someone else ride along.

Well, thats too bad because there are usually more than enough guys willing to go three to a boat.  I'm always willing to use my boat if needed especially if I knew someone was passing becuase of not enough boats.  Think I've only fished two of the opens (Spring/fall) out of another boat and once was because I traveled with Triton21 and it was his turn to bring a boat.  lol

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: Waterfoul on September 05, 2014, 09:20:14 PM
None of us would turn down the opportunity to fish with cameraguy!  3 in the boat isn't that big a deal.

What about the two that came to Manistee last year... and won it all!?  Spinnibug or something like that?  You know them Jeff Regina.

I'll check with them.  I know I mentioned where and when.  Can't remember if they said they could make it.

Firefighter Jeff

Spinninbug (Wendy) and her husband Terry are in !!!!  Fishing together :)

spinninbug

Hey I remembered my password!  Yes Terry and I will be there for sure.  I'm a little out of practice I only fished one tournament this year!  But can't pass up this fun one!
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: spinninbug on September 05, 2014, 10:14:42 PM
Hey I remembered my password!  Yes Terry and I will be there for sure.  I'm a little out of practice I only fished one tournament this year!  But can't pass up this fun one!

Ummmmmm Wendy,  ixney on the ournamenta  !!!!  We don't want anybody knowing about that night !!!!  LOLOLOLOL  Hahaha   ;D   :D   ;D   :D

spinninbug

What I didn't tell I fished it with you. No one knows  that.....oh woos now they do,,,lol
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

thedude

West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

YpsiBass

As much fun as having prizes would be, without Dan's help, I don't know that we'll have any.  Not that prizes are EVER the focus. I'm looking forward to seeing you west side guys.

Waterfoul

Can you bring your scale Justin?  Mine quit working last week.  Lifetime warranty but it's going to be a while till I see a new one.

Waterfoul

Quote from: YpsiBass on September 09, 2014, 04:02:09 PM
As much fun as having prizes would be, without Dan's help, I don't know that we'll have any.  Not that prizes are EVER the focus. I'm looking forward to seeing you west side guys.

I'll see what I have for prizes.  I can usually come up with some worth while stuff.

Maybe a critter pot on the side?  There's some big pike in that lake!

YpsiBass

I've done my part to organize this thing, but have no idea how to run a tournament. Hoping someone else will take on that responsibility...

Waterfoul

Quote from: YpsiBass on September 12, 2014, 10:15:02 AM
I've done my part to organize this thing, but have no idea how to run a tournament. Hoping someone else will take on that responsibility...

I'm more than willing to "run things" for this event.  Between Justin (thedude) and myself we've put on just a few tournaments.   ;D  Besides... one this small kind of runs itself anyway.

One note... if my friend Ron comes with me I think he will have to be my partner.  He just had hernia surgery and he and I wouldn't want anyone else to be responsible for him... never know he might need to go back to the ramp at some point or something so I'll take that responsibility for the day.  If he feels fine by then I'm sure he won't mind going with someone else... he knows the lake better than I do anyway!

Mike S.

I may be able to ask a favor of a friend and get a scale. Just need to know for sure. Also, Mc fish messaged me, and we were thinking king we would fish together. This just may be my first "tourney" with the new rig!  Fingers crossed.

thedude

West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

Firefighter Jeff

Looks like the non-boaters are out pacing the boaters.  Go ahead and switch me to boater please.   :)