Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:50:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

LIONS GOT GAME ?

Started by Got Fish??, November 10, 2013, 07:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Got Fish??

Including the playoff season. Will the Lions win 12 games or more This season?  I say yes, GO LIONS!

gmetime24

12 wins would mean a first round bye and possibly home field advantage through the playoffs!! Could this really happen to our Detroit Lions??!?!? Their schedule sure looks easy
GO LIONS!!

YpsiBass

gmetime24

Haha you can't jinx the lions, the let downs they provide are one of a kind, only time will tell

detroit1

The schedule doesn't look as hard now, then it did before the year started. The Eagles and possibly the Steelers this week look like the 2 toughest games on the list. They're ALL tough really.....
WAVE THERAPY

gmetime24

Looks like you were right Ypsi, this teams sucks again. They might get lucky and go to tr playoffs but only because the NFC north is bad. I guess our lives can be normal again with the same ol lions back

PineLk 49

Quote from: gmetime24 on November 11, 2013, 08:02:47 PM
Haha you can't jinx the lions, the let downs they provide are one of a kind, only time will tell

You got that right. Not sure what I watched Sunday? Have been a die hard Lions fan for 40  years. This year I have scratched my head so hard, it left a bald spot.

Thursday should be no exception. Guess I will scratch the other side to even things out ;D

Dave

Got Fish??

Come on guys, you know the only reason we pick on the lions. Is because we are fans. If the only way we can get to the playoffs is by elimination, than I say OK! The playoffs, is a new season all together. Let"s at least get there first. Maybe the lions will show up!

LAPORTE

Matt Flynn is going to put up some more record numbers on them again...lol GO PACKERS!!!
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

Skulley

Quote from: Got Fish?? on November 10, 2013, 07:31:00 PM
Including the playoff season. Will the Lions win 12 games or more This season?  I say yes, GO LIONS!

I think they got game.   But they don't know how to win because they haven't been a consistently winning team in how many years???  LOL LOL  :o  LOL LOL  You're dreamin'!!!!

Quote from: Got Fish?? on November 27, 2013, 07:31:21 PM
Come on guys, you know the only reason we pick on the lions. Is because we are fans. If the only way we can get to the playoffs is by elimination, than I say OK! The playoffs, is a new season all together. Let"s at least get there first. Maybe the lions will show up!

And that's a big MAYBE, Dave!!!  They are better than they have been in a long time.  I'll grant you that.  But they don't know how to win.  I've always said that good teams in the NFL know how to win.  The Lions again have lost games they should have won like Tampa Bay, Pittsburg. Arizona, and Cincinnati.  They were in each of those games and not only could have won, but should have won.  The Lions winning those games would have been 9 and 1.  Okay maybe 8 and 2.  The game last Sunday is a lose on bad luck.  But like I said good teams know how to win in the NFL.

BD                      ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Skulley

So they win today 40 to 10. If they win their last 4 and I don't think they will win but one, and that will be the Vikings, the best they can be is 11 and 5. But I don't think they are going to beat the Eagles, the Ravens, or the Giants. It's a tough schedule for them the rest of the way. They started out shaky today but came together. Of course I would hope that they beat the Packers without Rogers. They have some tough teams down the stretch. I'm not so optimistic.....as usual. The turkey did taste extra good today. They had game today!!

BD.                      ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

dartag

quite an afternoon.   Sitting in the garage sorting fishing tackle for the hot ponds tomorrow watching the Lions dominate.   Even dug out my ski cloths to keep warm.  Hope they can keep it up.  Schwartz even looked happy during the press conference. 

Got Fish??

I'm still on the wagon. I'm riding this one until the wheels fall off! Turn overs are not the lions best Friend, nor are penalties. Come on guys, GO LIONS!

detroit1

That was TOTAL domination yesterday. When Bush fumbled the ball on the first drive, you can't help but think- here we go again, another t-day loss, going home bummed. Not yesterday. I can't remember a game that i could relax the last quarter of a game, knowing the Lions would win. That was fun. Yes BD, their record should have a couple more wins, but that's the nfl for you. No game is easy no matter who you play. Would the outcome be different with Rodgers playing? I think the Pack might have scored a few more points, but certainly not enough to win yesterday. You know the Lions have given up less than 20 first downs- for the last  2 games combined? That's nuts, man. As usual, the Lions are their own worst enemy. Ogletree's td catch was right in front of me- I tried to get him to toss me the ball, but he wanted that one. What a catch. As for the rest of the season, Philly scares me the most. The last 2 home games Monday night against the Ravens, and a 4:30 start against the Giants I think the Lions should win. And let's just throw in a win against the Vikes to end the regular season. My playoff tickets invoice will be in my mailbox by Monday. 2 playoff games- first round and a possibile CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!  GO LIONS! I have never yelled GO PACK GO until yesterday. Thank you Lions....
WAVE THERAPY

PineLk 49

They did 2 things this week that have not been done in last few. 1st.. play action fake to back. This is key. Freezes line backers for a second.2nd... 2 step drop was huge too. Megatron and the quick slant was unstoppable.

Another key was pressure from D line. They were mean and nasty. Love it.

To be Great you must be Consistent. Coaches need to work harder and smarter to have players mentally ready?

Dave

Got Fish??

I believe the lions will make some plays this week in Philly. That will make the hair on the back of my neck, stand up. I still pick the lions by 10 points. I think this team jells together. Finally !

Mojo

Quote from: LAPORTE on November 27, 2013, 07:40:03 PM
Matt Flynn is going to put up some more record numbers on them again...lol GO PACKERS!!!

Oh that worked out well for him huh? Looked like Suh was taking out the garbage on that safety lol....... Now it's time for some Eaglette drumsticks to chomp on........ Schedule just got tougher, with the Eagles and Ravens fighting for their playoff lives........
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

LAPORTE

Quote from: Mojo on December 04, 2013, 09:14:38 PM
Quote from: LAPORTE on November 27, 2013, 07:40:03 PM

Oh that worked out well for him huh? Looked like Suh was taking out the garbage on that safety lol....... Now it's time for some Eaglette drumsticks to chomp on........ Schedule just got tougher, with the Eagles and Ravens fighting for their playoff lives........

Crow is just getting finished up. it tasted not so good this year...lol

Mojo

Im eatin some now on a different topic.... Try Montreal steak rub - it makes everything taste better !!!
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

LAPORTE

Quote from: Mojo on December 05, 2013, 03:16:07 PM
Im eatin some now on a different topic.... Try Montreal steak rub - it makes everything taste better !!!

Its all good mojo. the best part is when your a big enough person to know its time to eat it and then put it all behind ya.... sometimes it make us better people ya know ...

GO Packers !!!!!

ps I didnt say i was going to change teams  ;D ;D ;D