Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:16:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

LIONS GOT GAME ?

Started by Got Fish??, November 10, 2013, 07:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Got Fish??

Mondaynight in Detroit. Wow vary cool. Do you think the blue out will help the lions beat the ravines. Or are they done!!!! Seems like they just gave up last week in Philly.

gmetime24

They are going downhill fast. Seems they have got out coached the past 4
Weeks or so. If Cutler and Aaron Rodgers were healthy they wouldn't stand a chance in this division. With the amount of talent on the lions they should be much better, their play is just pathetic

PineLk 49

Looks like the Eagle out Foxed the Lion in the second half Sunday. I think the D line went in at half and ate a Turkey dinner and called it a day.

I believe cabin fever has set in on us Lion fans, but it is a home game Monday and prime time. I"ll say it again ,to be GREAT you must be consistent. Take care of the ball fellas and you win by 20

Desperate Lions Fan
Dave

djkimmel

The snow bowl loss was my fault. Someone sent me a message to take a look at the snow. I turned the game on to see Detroit leading and then almost everything blew apart from there!!! I turned the game off a few minutes and the Lions had their one last great moment. My friend said, see you're not a jinx. Turn it back on.

Turned it back on and PHOOOFFF!! Snow bowl turns into a blizzard nightmare against the Lions. I couldn't not watch the nightmare unfold after that... oh boy.

Not sure what to do now that bad things keep happening?? I will NOT be watching Monday night so maybe there will be a big, last minute turn-around back to 1st place!?!

Good luck to all you Lions fans. I will be thinking about something else until Tuesday just in case it makes a difference.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

gmetime24

Stick a fork in them now....they are done....they suck.....forever

djkimmel

Don't say forever. Nothing is forever.

Well... a few things are forever.

For the record, I did not watch, or even peak at the game. So someone else must be the jinx! Maybe Dave Mercer? He's Canadian...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Got Fish??

OK what can I say. I'm not giving up on the lions but, do they still have a chance at 12 wins. If they win from here on out, and the super bowl? Come on man!!!

Skulley

I said at the beginning of this season that the Lions were no better than a .500 team.  7 and 7 going into today's game against the New York Football Giants.  Down at the half 13 to 3.  They are going to finish 8 and 8.  Boy, I sure would like to be wrong.   :o  They got no game at all.  They lose games they should win.  Good teams find a way to win.  Last week the Baltimore Ravens showed us why they are a good team and why the Lions are not.  It's just the way it is. 

I sure would like to be wrong.  It would be the best "crow" I ever ate.    :o

BD                        ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Redbone

They sure make it tough to be a die hard lions fan.

Schwartz will be gone next monday. If not he should be.

dartag

You guys have to remember.  " They are the Lions "   They have never been real good in my lifetime.  And I am old.  They have flashes of brilliance then back to there old selves.  They get old used players ( Bush ) and want us to love them.  Stafford is good then bad all in the same game.  Even Johnson is starting to fade a little.

They will probably fire Schwartz and the poor guy will have to get by on 6 million a year for 2 years. 

Good thing is next year we all will get excited about the new era of the Lions.

Merry Christmas all.

Steve Smith
commerce, mi

Skulley

I am older and they have not been good in my 54 years.  I can not get excited about another "new era" of the Lions.  How many of those have we gone through.  So as far as the Lions are concerned.............whatever.

BD                                 ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

fiker

I'm older yet.  I had a "1957 Detroit Lions World Champions" sweatshirt when I was young. 

How sad that a great sports town like Detroit has put up with a team that has the worst record in professional sports. 

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Got Fish??

Ya I know, but it is still fun pickin on them isn't it? I mean come on guys if we didn't have the lions . We wouldn't have anything to compare happyness too.

Skulley

Good teams win in the NFL. The Lions are not a good team. Is the potential there for them to be a good team??   ???   I say yes!! It isn't the coaching. It's the mistakes made on the field by veteran players. Injuries did not help this year either but compared to recent years, not as much of a factor. UAWBigDog's prediction for tomorrow against the Vikings is the Lions lead the whole game and then lose in the last minutes.........again.  :'(

BD.                    ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

Skulley

Quote from: djkimmel on December 28, 2013, 03:57:47 AM
fiker for coach!

He certainly couldn't do any worse.    :o

BD.                   ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

detroit1

thank you lions.....dadgummit!
WAVE THERAPY

gmetime24

Is there a chance the nfl will take this team out of Michigan so we don't have to watch anymore...I heard they wanted a team overseas in London

Mojo

Actually there is a major conglomerate looking at the Bills right now, moving them to Grand Rapids ? There would be no faster team shaped up and off to the Super Bowl than the Lions if there was competition for the Fords in Michigan.

I was front row 34 yard line Lions side, saw them on the sidelines, Ackers bless his heart, kicked into that net over 120 times. We counted ! They didn't goof around. These last 4 losses are on the back foot throwing, no touch on his pass, side armed, happy feet QB. He developed these habits last year and he needs a QB coach ASAP......

Anyway, I'll pick this up with you guys next year, where the Lions last let me down, which is week 16 2014.......
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

dartag

Another wonderful game.  Fire them all.