Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:39:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

No fun today.

Started by Mike S., November 14, 2012, 04:28:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike S.

Ok, maybe I was the trouble maker. It was a fun day. Much needed.

Waterfoul

How are things going Mike?  Still progressing?
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Mike S.

Things seem to be going well. She's tired of laying around and doing nothing. She's starting to be a real pain n the butt to be totally honest. I keep reminding her that she has restrictions for a reason.

djkimmel

That's your job now. Keep everyone on target. Good luck!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Firefighter Jeff

Does she make you wear a nurses outfit???  LOLOLOL  :)

Mike S.

YpsiBass

Waterfoul

Quote from: YpsiBass on November 27, 2012, 08:52:16 AM

The harder you deny it, the more likely it's true.

Now that's some funny stuff right there!
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Mike S.

Oh , you guys are comedians. Now the secret is out.

Firefighter Jeff

Mike, just proves you love her so much you'll do most anything for her.  lololol   ;)

Waterfoul

Practicing your coughing Mike? 

Mojo

Quote from: YpsiBass on November 27, 2012, 08:52:16 AM
Quote from: Mike S. on November 26, 2012, 10:18:28 PMNO!!!!

The harder you deny it, the more likely it's true.

And that's how   Laughter cures a bunch ppl.  hope and pray all in the family are well Mike.
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

djkimmel

A picture on here of Mike in that outfit would 'cure' a lot!! ;D

Hope she keeps getting better.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Mike S.

Quote from: Waterfoul on November 27, 2012, 09:14:21 PM
Practicing your coughing Mike? 

Hahahahaha!!!  Boy this better not go the way the text messages did. I just about woke the whole house up I laughed so hard when I read that.

Mojo, thanks for the call last night. Always good to hear from you. You even entertained the mom in law.

But, my wife seems to be doing good. She gets her stitches out Monday. She still complains of severe pain, but she's moving around the house really well. She can't really do anything being as her weight restriction is nothing heavier than an empty plate.

karol

i suppose you have to fill that plate for her?is mac and cheese getting old for her :D. about all we had 34 years ago when first married, now i can't stand it. good to her she's doing better, now we need to pray for you,.. hang in there Mike

Waterfoul

So, you feeling sick enough to call in "sick" on Monday yet Mike?   ;D  No??  Keep practicing!  Get help where and when you can (yes, a reference to our texts the other day).  I'm sure said party is willing and able.   :D

Mike S.

Quote from: karol on November 28, 2012, 02:40:11 PM
i suppose you have to fill that plate for her?is mac and cheese getting old for her :D. about all we had 34 years ago when first married, now i can't stand it. good to her she's doing better, now we need to pray for you,.. hang in there Mike

Karol, I have to count my blessings. We have never had to go through times like that. We have been very very lucky. If you ever meet me, you will see that I never miss a meal. I am also very fortunate to have a mom in law like mine. She moved right in to take care of my family so I can work, and occasionally go fishing. Thanks for the nice words.

Mike, I can't do it. I would be sacificing the boat payment if I call in. I just can't give up that double time on Sunday. Oh, I'm going to keep practicing my cough. We have really heavy dinner plates here!!!!  So I will have help !

Mojo

Amen to mom in laws. If your wife adores you still, your mom in law loves you (you're the sap who got her daughter outa the house and took good care of her all these years- of course she loves you )

That's speaking in general terms not yours specific. Anyways - Amen to to a good moms-in-law
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan