Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:49:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2013 MadWags Memorial Members Tournament East Sat May 11 Lake St Clair Sign Up

Started by djkimmel, November 04, 2012, 01:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

djkimmel

2013 Spring MadWags Memorial Members
Bass Tournament East

Saturday May 11
8 AM until 2 PM - please arrive no later than 7:10 AM
Lake St Clair - Michigan waters only
Harley Ensign MDNR Ramp - end of South River Rd
Entry Fee $5 per angler 13 and older (required)
Big Bass $2 per angler 13 and older (required)
anglers under 13 fish for free

Open to all registered GreatLakesBass.com members only.1

This is a paper tournament - catch, measure & release.*

IMPORTANT: Each boat will need a Largemouth Bass Weighmaster Golden Rule designed for catch and release with weight conversion based on length.

Format is draw tournament with boater and nonboater fishing as a team. 5 biggest bass between the two team members will be counted to determine finish.

*Biggest non-bass fish brought in to weigh wins the coveted BIG UGLY prize! Fish must be in season and legally caught to count.

1Please note:
Family members may be able to fish together. Please contact me directly by PM, phone 810-433-BASS (2277) or email to arrange this. I would prefer family members 18 and older be a registered member of GreatLakesBass.com. I will not request that of family members under 18 and prefer not to have family members under 13 register due to federal regulations. If you have a family member that wants to fish but not be a member, please contact me privately prior to the event. Youth 17 years or younger must be participating with a parent or legal guardian. Exceptions to this will need to be discussed with me in advance. Use the contact information above please.

GENERAL INFORMATION

Nonboaters please bring life jackets to make sure we have enough. Life jackets must be worn zipped and/or buckled whenever the gas motor is running. Boater must use working kill switch when gas motor is running.

No live bait, artificials only.

I try to make sure there are as few boats as possible with no one that knows the water. I can have a mini-seminar before we launch on where to fish for people who ask for it. This is an event where we want to see everyone catch some fish!

This event is all about everyone catching some fish, having fun and getting to know each other, and also to honor the memory one of our greatest members - David MadWags Wagensomer!!! Thank you for being members of GreatLakesBass.com.

If you have anything new or like new you'd like to donate for prize giveaways, please contact me.

Post that you are attending, and if attending as a boater or nonboater in this thread please. It is easier for me to keep track if your status is in this thread. Thanks!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Mike S.

I'm in. I'm going to say nonboater, but we will see when it is closer.

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Waterfoul

Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Mike S.

YpsiBass

I'm in as non-boater again.  Keep having to put off the boat year after year :(

mikesmiph

You can count on me. In as a boater. We'll see about my #1 fishing partner. I'll try not to lose a grill on the way this time. Start planning on food again. We'll do a menu at a later time.

Frank

bassfan586

Got one!

bob o

jerkbait

t-bone

I'm in as a boater with my sister-in-law Laura and nephew Andrew. We won't count Andrew's fish. He usually only catches sheepheads and tangles all my line - but we have fun!
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

mikesmiph

Just because you said that, Terry, He'll be the one to catch a 6 lb'er. LOL

t-bone

Quote from: mikesmiph on November 25, 2012, 07:00:02 AM
Just because you said that, Terry, He'll be the one to catch a 6 lb'er. LOL

Ain't that the truth. I would love that - he would be in heaven.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

djkimmel

VinceR

LAPORTE

2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

customfishn

I don't have a boat yet but should be ordering it this week or next.  So put me down as a boater.

Mike S.