|Home | Forum | GL Blog | News | Conservation | Join | Site Map | Site Search | Contact Us | About Us | Advertise | Online Shopping | Donate ||
Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.
|HOME | FORUM | STORE | GL BLOG | ARTICLES | SHOPPING | CONSERVATION | MORE »|
1. Privacy Statement: GreatLakesBass.com and Dan Kimmel operates this greatlakesbass.com web site. GreatLakesBass.com regards the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the service that we offer to our users. The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
2. Registration: You may be required to register in order to be granted access to certain services and/or products at this web site such as the forum. At the time of registration, you may be prompted by one of our online forms to provide certain personal information to us, including your name, and email address ("Registration Data"). This site does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. This is your choice to provide this information such as when you sign up for our forum. Another example is winners of our contests, who may have to provide information to us, which we may in turn need to provide to a third party for shipping prizes. GreatLakesBass.com does not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of any third parties. If you buy merchandise through GreatLakesBass.com, you may have to provide personal information to affiliated merchants.
3. Registration Data: We use Registration Data to send you information about our company and service and to keep you informed of enhancements and complimentary products in which you might be interested. We also may use Registration Data to tailor our web site to your particular needs. We use demographic and profile information to tailor your experience at our site, showing you the content that we think you might be interested in as well as displaying the content according to your preferences. You may choose to stop receiving future communications from us. Please see the Opt-Out and Discontinue Section below.
6. System Information and Referral: System information we may collect as part of "traffic data" includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. Your web browser sends this information automatically when you are connected to a web site. Additionally, we may use this information as a Referrer that references the Web URL you linked from to credit your referral to a partner or affiliate who referred you to our web site, or to get credit from a partner or affiliate we refer you to. This information may be used by GreatLakesBass.com to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests. You will not be personally identified from this information.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as email or snail mail, or if you perform an activity such as order a product(s) from us, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities on the site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. You agree that we may use your information to complete a business transaction you initiated, or to contact you or send information to you that is targeted to your perceived interests, such as banner advertisements, administrative notices, product offerings, and communications relevant to your use of the site. Through your access and use of this site, you agree to receive this information.
You should be aware that any information about yourself that you post on our forums can be collected by others and may result in unsolicited messages from others. For your own privacy do not post your address or phone number in one of these very public places. You may contact GreatLakesBass.com for assistance if you have problems with another registered member.
8. Security: Information collected by GreatLakesBass.com is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. GreatLakesBass.com is dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security and is aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information within our systems, GreatLakesBass.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
10. Opt-Out of Communication and Discontinue: Subscribers may elect to op-out and to discontinue receiving future communications from us by deleting your username from our Forum at this web site. In addition, you may elect to avoid future communications from GreatLakesBass.com by sending us an email at indicating your Username and E-mail address and requesting to opt-out and discontinue future communications. Even if you have opted-out, under urgent circumstances, we reserve the right to send you information about the service or your account, but we will not send you unsolicited communications regarding any general information regarding this web site or commercial offers or advertisements if you have opted out or discontinued such communications. Note: If you have signed up for any newsletters from us, to opt-out of those lists, you may have to follow the opt-out instructions included at the bottom of each of those communications to be removed from those lists.
GreatLakesBass.com is a Top 100 bass and tournament fishing web site specializing in Michigan and Great Lakes bass and bass tournament fishing while covering news and fishing topics from lakes, rivers and the industry. You'll find online fishing articles and tips, video, fishing and tournament news, product information, fishing pictures, and more. You can also read and participate in our popular friendly and helpfully extensive bass forum. Please use the links below and enjoy your visit.