|Home | Forum | GL Blog | News | Conservation | Videos | Join | Site Map | Site Search | Contact Us | About Us | Advertise | Online Shopping | Donate | reluctant|
Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.
|HOME | FORUM | STORE | GL BLOG | ARTICLES | SHOPPING | CONSERVATION | VIDEOS | MORE »|
Diclosure Notice and Policy
1. This policy is valid from 02 July 2010.
2. This website, including blogs, forum, videos and all other pages, is a collaborative website written by a group of individuals. For questions about this website, please contact .
3. This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Visitors should know that this website benefits financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links, reviews, blogs, or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website.
4. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this website. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
5. The owner(s) of this website is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this website receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the authors' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
6. The owner(s) of this website would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this website. We have a financial interest in the following that are relevant to our blogging, posts, articles and videos: various companies who pay us for advertising such as the companies listed on, but not limited to, our websites sponsors page. Visitors should assume that all links and graphics are paid links or affiliate links.
7. This website believes in fair consumer advocacy and is proud to embrace voluntary compliance with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising.
GreatLakesBass.com is a Top 100 bass and tournament fishing web site specializing in Michigan and Great Lakes bass and bass tournament fishing while covering news and fishing topics from lakes, rivers and the industry. You'll find online fishing articles and tips, video, fishing and tournament news, product information, fishing pictures, and more. You can also read and participate in our popular friendly and helpfully extensive bass forum. Please use the links below and enjoy your visit.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org