Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:20:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Another Bluegill Variation

Started by Cheetam, January 25, 2011, 11:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheetam

I'm really happy with this one.  I did a few new and different things with this one, and it turned out pretty sweet.  It has a blue iridescent blown over the entire bait, so it gives off some really cool colors depending on the light.
Jeff

MadWags

Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

t-bone

Jeff - that is awesome looking - nice job!
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

Eric

Looks sweet.  Can you put a little sign on them to let the pike know they are not allowed to eat them?
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

bob o

jeff - what bait is that? it looks lilke a bagleys but i can't be sure

Cheetam

Quote from: bob o on January 26, 2011, 09:38:26 AM
jeff - what bait is that? it looks lilke a bagleys but i can't be sure
C-Flash.
Jeff

Eric

How long ago did you paint that bait, and where might I find one? ;D
www.BassinWithEric.com

thedude

is that mine? eric is holding it hostage to make sure i get his rods fixed for him!
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

Cheetam

Quote from: Eric on January 26, 2011, 04:25:12 PM
How long ago did you paint that bait, and where might I find one? ;D
Look in your jacket pocket  :D

Quote from: thedude on January 26, 2011, 06:21:08 PM
is that mine? eric is holding it hostage to make sure i get his rods fixed for him!
If you had it in your possession, then I would say it is yours.  Until then, I would say it has been Bubbanapped...
Jeff

Eric

I thought I had one like it.  When I met Justin, I forgot to grab it out of my truck and take it with me.  Now it has sat in my truck and the sun has faded it badly.  Looks a lot like the lemonade color now for some reason.  Must be the kind of paint you used or something.
www.BassinWithEric.com

Cheetam

I don't use paint.  I use food coloring.  Much friendlier for the environment.  Makes sense it would look like lemonade, since I used Yellow #5 as the base color.
Jeff

capt charlie's charters

Eric...sun faded the lure??  lets see we're in Meechigan, your note is dated Jan 2011, sun, what sun ?
capt