Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:40:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2011 DK Open East Sat May 14 Lake St Clair Information & Signup Here

Started by djkimmel, December 19, 2010, 11:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

motocross269

huston

List me in please as a boater with my 12 year old nephew as my partner. He is a member also.

jacksonmj

Sign me up as a non boater if you still spots open. I have never fished here so it sounds like a great time. Also if someone could PM on what to bring as far as tackle that would be great just don't any idea on how to fish on St Clair. Thanks Mike

jerkbait

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Firefighter Jeff

;D   ;D  ;D  Woohoo !!!  I was able to work out a trade day with another firefighter.  I'll be able to fish the Open.  Please put me down as a non-boater Dan.   ;D   ;D   ;D

capt charlie's charters

Capt Charlie will be there as a boater, going for a new personal best !
'09 5.15   '010 6.03  '011 ???

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

eetz

If there is room for another non-boater, I'd like to try my first DK Open. 

djkimmel

Lots of room at this early date yet. Consider yourself on the list. I won't start counting boaters and non-boaters until sometime in March.

t-bone

You'll have fun Eetz and I bet you'll catch em. Bring your jerkbaits, dropshots and tubes.

Quote from: eetz on January 23, 2011, 07:18:54 PM
If there is room for another non-boater, I'd like to try my first DK Open. 
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

EKennedy

djkimmel

1javelin

Quote from: Firefighter Jeff on January 20, 2011, 11:51:48 PM
   ;D   ;D  ;D  Woohoo !!!  I was able to work out a trade day with another firefighter.  I'll be able to fish the Open.  Please put me down as a non-boater Dan.   ;D   ;D   ;D

Non-boater?? Am I reading this correctly? You going to fit in someone else's boat with your 7'2" frame? Just kidding, I'll be there again too. I have some unfinished business with this tournament, and now that Wags showed me his secret spots... I'll be bringing my boat to fish a little extra, so count me in as a boater.
  On a side note, a little over a month and I will be looking to purchase a couple Humminbird units and some new rods and reels, can someone pm me some info on finding them at a discount. I'm not made of money or I would gladly support the price of those companies, but how cheap I can get them will determine if I get bigger or smaller, and how many new gear combos I can get. Thanks for any help guys. And gals.

1jav
Live to fish, Fish to live.

djkimmel

French fry... er, Firefighter Jeff says he wants to give the rest of us a fighting chance this year.

MadWags

"........and now that Wags showed me his secret spots... I'll be bringing my boat to fish a little extra, so count me in as a boater."

What was I thinking! :o
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

1javelin

Quote from: MadWags on January 27, 2011, 07:18:36 AM
"........and now that Wags showed me his secret spots... I'll be bringing my boat to fish a little extra, so count me in as a boater."

What was I thinking! :o

I had a gps hidden under my nemesis skirt and saved all the points too! Just joking, I'll stick with stuff I know. I can't fish the way you fish effectively. Not yet.
Live to fish, Fish to live.

MadWags

Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

djkimmel

Revtro

I'm sure we'll get more boaters...I hope so because it looks like we need more.  Count me in as a boater.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]