Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 09:48:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Insane deals on fishing reels, rods, and tackle

Started by McCarter, November 12, 2010, 09:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McCarter

My friend  bought waaaaaaaay too much stuff this spring and he is looking to unload a bunch of stuff and im telling you at these prices im pretty sure he is insanse.

please let me know if you interested in any of this stuff.  serious inquiry's only please.

(3) Shimano Curado 200 E7 $130 ea

(1) Shimano Curado 200 E5 $130

(2) Shimano Curado 100 D $100 ea

(1) Shimano Citica 200E  $90 ea

(4) Abu Garcia Revo Premier $140 ea

(1) Abu Garcia Revo Winch $140

(1) Shimano Sustain 2500fe in box $160

(1) Shimano Stradic 2500fe in box $120

(1) Shimano Stradic 3000fi $120

(1) Shimano Stradic C14 2500 $150

(4) Powell Maxx 706 CB $110 ea

(2) Powell Maxx 701 EXF-L Drop Shot rods $110 ea

(1) Powell Maxx 681 EXF-L Drop Shot rod $100

(2) Powell Spook/Trap rods $100

he is also putting together a huge list of new in box lucky craft jerkbaits, crankbaits, and traps.  i will post that as soon as i get it.

Please contact me via private message if you are interested.

All items are new as described to me by the seller.  Some reels have been spooled up with line and casted a few times and he says he has boxes for all or most of these reels.  all were purchased in June 2010.

McCarter himself :-\'

McCarter

i should note, standard shipping rates apply if shipping is needed.

Cheetam

Jeff

MBell

McCarter

the list is updated a little.  still waiting to hear back from a couple people to determine what models they are asking about.

i have more to add too.  he found more boxes!

ranger619

Hi
I also sent a PM. I think??? I hope?? let me know. see ya!!

McCarter

added a stradic 2500 c14 and a revo winch.  both brand new in box

McCarter

list updated again.  i will have all the LC stuff at my house this weekend so i will work up an inventory list and post sunday night or monday morning.

some is new still in package and some is new but out of package

McCarter

got some more stuff to add including 4 Duckett MM rods and a bunch more Powells. 

I have the LC list but i have to modify it.  Belletini and "the Sniper" stopped by last night a bought a bunch.

hopefully i can get all that posted by tomorrow afternoon.

Still lots of stuff left.  Get it while its HOT!!!

bob o

motocross269

Got my Reel in the Mail...Looks good...Thanks...

McCarter

ok getting more stuff tonite and may be putting some of the stuff back on the list.  couple guys bit off more than they could chew and cant do it right now, so hopefully tomorrow i can update everything.

i never did have a chance to put up the lucky craft list.  by the time i made it a few people had stopped by and bought a bunch of the stuff.  there is still a little bit left, i will try to get that up as soon as i have time to re-inventory it.

if you have bought something already, please let the rest of the gang know that this is legit in case anyone is concerned with the quality or condition of the items.  i inspect everything as he gives it to me and i can say with all honesty that 98% of this stuff has never even been out of the house.  some of the reels have brand new high dollar flouro carbon line on them but have never been fished with.

TCook

FISH HARD!!!

McCarter

Brian Bennet got the Sustain.  Sorry man.  maybe he has another.  i dont know.  there are some nice stradics available

TCook

ok was hoping it was one of the items someone backed out on, if he has another let me know and ill take it that is if I dont find a deal on ebay before then.
FISH HARD!!!

dominater

I can vouch for him.  I bought 2 Curado 100Ds and they looked and felt like they just came out of the box.  I'm not sure if he ever used them but the grips on both felt brand new.  I received them within a couple days from when I paid. 

Team houston

I got a couple of the reels. Everything is A-OK

markgoetsch

I can say everything was perfect!  I bought 3 reels and some baits and everything was in mint condition!!!