Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:48:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Great looking billboard.

Started by bassinman#1, March 17, 2010, 11:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassinman#1

This is great.

1javelin

I've missed him for a year now :'(

1jav
Live to fish, Fish to live.

LipRip

I've already posted this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yes, i do miss him!....I would be happy with just about anyone except who's in office! Lets just print money....sounds like a good idea.

WAIT.....U have a law degree? Guess ur just as qualified as our president!

Dont get me started on Al Gore! He should be put in prison.

bigjc

Mike S.

Not a Bush fan by any means, but definitely don't care for the dingle berry we have in office now.  Hopefully there are still elections by the time his term is up.  Never know by the way he is trying to do things.

Durand Dan

I can't think of anyone I miss more than Bush! Let's start another $1,000,000,000 unfunded, war!!!!

thedude

Quote from: Durand Dan on March 25, 2010, 08:53:39 PM
I can't think of anyone I miss more than Bush! Let's start another $1,000,000,000 unfunded, war!!!!

we could start a war over the healthcare bill... its unfunded and will cost us that much and then some
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

bigjc

Don't fret boys, we are going to boot those bums out of office in 8 short months.  The health care supporters have a big surprise ahead of them.  They are going to learn a valuable lesson, that our government is a representative form of government and we send them to Washington to represent our views, not thier own views.  Fact of the matter is: America don't want Obama-care, and Americans will remeber this vote in November. 

LipRip

Quote from: bigjc on March 28, 2010, 04:14:12 AM
Don't fret boys, we are going to boot those bums out of office in 8 short months.  The health care supporters have a big surprise ahead of them.  They are going to learn a valuable lesson, that our government is a representative form of government and we send them to Washington to represent our views, not thier own views.  Fact of the matter is: America don't want Obama-care, and Americans will remeber this vote in November. 

well said.

gbaade

Bush obviously wasn't great, but Obama and Pelosi are the worst ever. It doesn't take a genius to understand you cannot spend whatever you want and have no consequences. The people who think this guy represents their interest when it comes to jobs and the economy will be in for a rude awakening real soon.

As far as the two wars go...one was completely legit and the other was a mistake that Obama is continuing to participate in.

November cannot come soon enough!

LipRip

Quote from: Durand Dan on March 25, 2010, 08:53:39 PM

Or we could just let terrorist attack us at will.............that sounds a lot better.

Bush had the hardest term as president since Trumen/roosevelt when there was another attack on american soil.

Durand Dan

Watch what happens when you try to boot the bums out of office! Alternate bums will take thier place.

MadWags

Presidents can not make war on their own.
Congress approved these wars.

Obama and congress just spent more $$ in one week then we have spent in a decade in the past. The ramifications of this health care legislation will be devistating on our fragile economy, killing any job growth we could have wished for.
Hopefully this nonsense can be repealed and we can work towards shrinking the government and not grow it.

Ronald Reagan once said that Government is not the solution, Government is the problem.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

MadWags

Nothing will change until we have term limits without life long benefits for those that serve.
Also need to require congress to eat what they cook if you know wht I mean. What is good for us has to be good enough for them.

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

Durand Dan

Quote from: MadWags on March 28, 2010, 03:31:59 PM
Presidents can not make war on their own.
Congress approved these wars.

Obama and congress just spent more $$ in one week then we have spent in a decade in the past. The ramifications of this health care legislation will be devistating on our fragile economy, killing any job growth we could have wished for.
Hopefully this nonsense can be repealed and we can work towards shrinking the government and not grow it.

Ronald Reagan once said that Government is not the solution, Government is the problem.
Two things in reply:
1. The last administration's spending exceeded what has happened in the last year
2. Those that have Healthcare and a job could care less about reform

gbaade

Not true Dan.....Obama has quadrupled the deficit. Bush was at 500 billion or there abouts, and Obama is at more than 2 trillion or more depending on who you believe. I am in an Economics class right now and the liberal professor is even willing to admit it is out of control. These numbers don't even include cap and trade which will further devastate you, me, and the whole economy.

I understand the folks who grew up a democrat when the democrats were fighting for the working man, but these new ultra liberals are a whole different animal.

MadWags

The Government giving healthcare to everybody in this country, including those in this country illegally, is not reform. It is insanity and can not be sustained by those who do work and pay their taxes. Furthermore it shoyld not be the role of the government to provide for the people.

thedude

Quote from: Durand Dan on March 28, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

2. Those that have Healthcare and a job could care less about reform

i care a lot about it. With unemployment, welfare, and now the direction they are trying to take healthcare... whats the point in having a job?  Boat and truck is paid for... might as well slack off at work now, get let go, get on unemployment and welfare, i can enroll in some community college and take a couple courses and stay on unemployment for quite some time ... be like retiring. Fixed income and fish whenever i care to.

problem with social programs is that our gov't does nothing to prevent people from taking advantage of them. There are generations of people who have lived life completely of the hand-out programs those of us who do EARN our keep get to pay for. I feel an obligation to help the less fortunate - and by that i mean those people who are impaired or truly incapable of making it any other way. The rest these people are stealing from me. They are criminals and i have no sympathy for them or their situation.

Social programs help the honest minority who truly do need them and allow the dishonest a free ride and our gov't doesn't care because those dishonest bloodsuckers can vote too.
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

bassinman#1

Quote from: Durand Dan on March 28, 2010, 03:28:00 PM
Watch what happens when you try to boot the bums out of office! Alternate bums will take thier place.
Hey!, Sarah Palin is not a Bum, She's a BABE!!!!