Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 06:27:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Canada license

Started by mikesmiph, January 04, 2010, 06:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skulley

Quote from: mikesmiph on January 15, 2010, 06:25:25 PM
Sounds like a plan. As soon as the next batch of $20's roll off the press. LOL

My kids think money grows on trees so all I have to do is go out in the backyard and pick a few 20 dollar bills off the 20 dollar bill tree.  I need to grow a 50 dollar bill tree.   :o

BD              ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

LAPORTE

[/quote]

Then drive over to the DNR and pick up your access sticker another 24.00,  Then drive over to Kent Lake or any Metro Park and pick up your vehicle sticker 20.00 and your boat launch sticker 24.00 and you will be all set. 

[/quote]

Metro park stickers are 25.00 this year along with a 25.00 sticker for the boat... =50.00 to get on Kent lake. or any of the metro parks launches
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

River Rat

I talked to Jackie at the Nautical Mile BP a couple weeks ago and she will be selling Canadian licenses this year.  Thought I'd throw it out there for you "northern" guys.

Scott
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

Team houston

What about Walpole licenses?

River Rat

Quote from: Team houston on February 22, 2010, 01:16:25 PM
What about Walpole licenses?

I'm not sure about those sir, sorry.
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

Wolf_fisherman

No on the Walpole licenses @ Jackies store. But she is doing the canadian licenses this year. Go check it out guys. I try to do all my business with her as much as i can. To many bad experiences with Lakeside regarding prices and customer service or the lack there of. I am glad to see another bait store in the area. Espiecally after I heard what Dan said to her about her selling canadian licenses. Told her she shouldnt sell them because he has been selling them for over 30 years and she will take his business away. Since when can one store try to dominate things. Espiecally a small tackle shop. Evryone needs to make a living right now in this economy.
Carpe Diem

ronhuntfish

Hmmm...  Isn't it really an Ontario License, not a Canada license? ???

Just one of those things I think aboot every time someone asks about getting a fishing license for 'over there', eh. :P

Skulley

Quote from: ronhuntfish on February 23, 2010, 09:14:29 PM
Hmmm...  Isn't it really an Ontario License, not a Canada license? ???

Just one of those things I think aboot every time someone asks about getting a fishing license for 'over there', eh. :P

Yes.

BD             ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

bassinman#1

Quote from: LAPORTE on January 16, 2010, 11:02:03 AM

Then drive over to the DNR and pick up your access sticker another 24.00,  Then drive over to Kent Lake or any Metro Park and pick up your vehicle sticker 20.00 and your boat launch sticker 24.00 and you will be all set. 

[/quote]
KENT lK. BOAT STICKERS ARE $30.00 aND THE VEHICLE  IS $25.00, i DROVE THROUGH IT THE OTHER DAY AND COULD NOT BELIEVE IT.

Victor Cerabone

If you want to go for a drive this is a nice place to get a license.  You get it on the US side if they are not busy, or ride the ferry over if they are too busy to wait.  A nice option if you need one at the last minute.

http://www.bluewaterferry.com/

Skulley

The passes eventually pay for themselves if you go fishing enough.......or should I say if your wife lets you go fishing enough.   :o

BD           ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

bigjc

Guys on the southern end of the Det. river can get thier Canadian lic. @ Botton Line Bait & Tackle, across from the lk Erie Metropark