email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canada license  (Read 13354 times)

UAWBigDog

Re: Canada license
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2010, 10:26:56 AM »

Sounds like a plan. As soon as the next batch of $20's roll off the press. LOL

My kids think money grows on trees so all I have to do is go out in the backyard and pick a few 20 dollar bills off the 20 dollar bill tree.  I need to grow a 50 dollar bill tree.   :o

BD              ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

LAPORTE

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2010, 11:02:03 AM »

[/quote]

Then drive over to the DNR and pick up your access sticker another 24.00,  Then drive over to Kent Lake or any Metro Park and pick up your vehicle sticker 20.00 and your boat launch sticker 24.00 and you will be all set. 

[/quote]

Metro park stickers are 25.00 this year along with a 25.00 sticker for the boat... =50.00 to get on Kent lake. or any of the metro parks launches
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

River Rat

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2010, 11:31:55 AM »

I talked to Jackie at the Nautical Mile BP a couple weeks ago and she will be selling Canadian licenses this year.  Thought I'd throw it out there for you "northern" guys.

Scott
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

Team houston

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2010, 01:16:25 PM »

What about Walpole licenses?

River Rat

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2010, 04:29:49 PM »

What about Walpole licenses?

I'm not sure about those sir, sorry.
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

Wolf_fisherman

• We are not here for a long time we are here for a good time!
  • Big Fish
  • View Gallery
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2010, 07:24:28 PM »

No on the Walpole licenses @ Jackies store. But she is doing the canadian licenses this year. Go check it out guys. I try to do all my business with her as much as i can. To many bad experiences with Lakeside regarding prices and customer service or the lack there of. I am glad to see another bait store in the area. Espiecally after I heard what Dan said to her about her selling canadian licenses. Told her she shouldnt sell them because he has been selling them for over 30 years and she will take his business away. Since when can one store try to dominate things. Espiecally a small tackle shop. Evryone needs to make a living right now in this economy.
Carpe Diem

ronhuntfish

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2010, 09:14:29 PM »

Hmmm...  Isn't it really an Ontario License, not a Canada license? ???

Just one of those things I think aboot every time someone asks about getting a fishing license for 'over there', eh. :P

UAWBigDog

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2010, 07:13:17 PM »

Hmmm...  Isn't it really an Ontario License, not a Canada license? ???

Just one of those things I think aboot every time someone asks about getting a fishing license for 'over there', eh. :P

Yes.

BD             ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

bassinman#1

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2010, 08:44:34 PM »

Then drive over to the DNR and pick up your access sticker another 24.00,  Then drive over to Kent Lake or any Metro Park and pick up your vehicle sticker 20.00 and your boat launch sticker 24.00 and you will be all set. 

[/quote]
KENT lK. BOAT STICKERS ARE $30.00 aND THE VEHICLE  IS $25.00, i DROVE THROUGH IT THE OTHER DAY AND COULD NOT BELIEVE IT.

Victor Cerabone

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2010, 10:20:53 PM »

If you want to go for a drive this is a nice place to get a license.  You get it on the US side if they are not busy, or ride the ferry over if they are too busy to wait.  A nice option if you need one at the last minute.

http://www.bluewaterferry.com/

UAWBigDog

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2010, 05:31:07 AM »

The passes eventually pay for themselves if you go fishing enough.......or should I say if your wife lets you go fishing enough.   :o

BD           ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

bigjc

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2010, 11:34:50 PM »

Guys on the southern end of the Det. river can get thier Canadian lic. @ Botton Line Bait & Tackle, across from the lk Erie Metropark
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge