Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:27:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Free Pass or Two for One for the Ultimate Fishing Show - Save $5 to $10

Started by djkimmel, January 02, 2010, 01:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

I have a small supply of passes to save you money on entry into the January 7 through 10, 2010 Ultimate Fishing Show at the Novi Rock Financial Showplace. I have a few free passes and a few buy 1 adult get 1 free tickets.

I know many of you go every year, but with the goal being to get more new people out to the show also so the first 20 members who contact me and tell me they are bringing someone who's never been to the Ultimate Fishing Show before will get 2 free passes.

Since I do value your membership and participation here greatly, if you are a member with over 99 posts, you can also get 2 free passes. I can do this for the first 10 members with 99 or more posts who contact me for this.

The first 25 members with 10 or more posts can get a buy 1 get 1 free pass so you pay 1 $10 adult entry and get 1 free entry.

If you notify me over the weekend, I can mail them out to you  and you should get them in time. Bring a family member, a neighbor, someone from work, the club... help everyone break up the cabin fever with a really BIG show!! Us northerner can really use a reminder like this about why we love to do what we do. And the Ultimate Fishing Show really has something for everyone! That's why it is the Ultimate Fishing Show!!

PM me or email to UFS at greatlakesbass 'dot' com. Break the cabin fever now before it's too late!! See you at the show!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Skulley

PM sent.  I will be bringing someone or two!!    8)   

BD          ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

MIBassKid

Dan I'll take a few of those passes.  I'll be there either Thursday or Friday to work the MSU Fishing Club booth but I want to come back on Saturday to see a few seminars. I can pick up the passes from you when I work the booth. Thanks a bunch.

Luke

Waterfoul

What a great offer Dan.  I've already got some 2 fo 1's from Ralph so we're all set.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

djkimmel

Quote from: MIBassKid on January 02, 2010, 02:26:02 PM
Dan I'll take a few of those passes.  I'll be there either Thursday or Friday to work the MSU Fishing Club booth but I want to come back on Saturday to see a few seminars. I can pick up the passes from you when I work the booth. Thanks a bunch.

Luke

I'll have 2 tickets waiting for you. Bringing anyone new to the show?

djkimmel

Quote from: Waterfoul on January 02, 2010, 02:33:55 PM
What a great offer Dan.  I've already got some 2 fo 1's from Ralph so we're all set.

Involvement of GreatLakesBass.com at this level with the Ultimate Fishing Show is all new so a lot is happening fast. I'm glad Ralph was able to help you out before GLBass signed up since I wasn't sure we'd be doing this for 2010 at the time.

I'll have a post up today listing the companies that make GreatLakesBass.com possible asking that all of you who attend the show, please please check out their booths and areas of the show, and say a big thanks to them for keeping this site going!!! Make sure you stop by and say hi to Ralph at Wonderland Marine West. Wonderland Marine West was the very FIRST sponsor to sign on with GreatLakesBass.com when we were just a baby on the Internet. They have continued since day one so I owe a great deal to them for many reasons!!!

Waterfoul, are you bringing anyone new over to the Ultimate Fishing Show who has never been there before? Have you been there before? How many of you coming over? Thanks,
Dan

MIBassKid

I'm not sure if he is new or not. I don't think he has been to the Novi show or not.  He has been to the Lansing shows, does that still count?

djkimmel

Quote from: MIBassKid on January 02, 2010, 02:59:40 PM
I'm not sure if he is new or not. I don't think he has been to the Novi show or not.  He has been to the Lansing shows, does that still count?

Just trying to get a feel for who is coming and how many new people we can help get over some cabin fever :) Stop by and get your 2 tickets. Say hi, etc. Enjoy the seminars. Bring as many as you can!

Eric

I am bringing 3 guys who have never been to a show before.  And Danny, but I'm pretty sure he has been before.  LOL
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

djkimmel

Quote from: Eric on January 02, 2010, 04:34:38 PM
I am bringing 3 guys who have never been to a show before.  And Danny, but I'm pretty sure he has been before.  LOL

Eric, do you have an exhibitor's pass or how are you getting in? And yes, I think Danny has snuck in there before... PM me your mailing address please. Wait, I think I have it if it is 2 Mile in Lakeview still?
Dan

Eric

No Dan, I do not have an exhibitor pass.  Yes my address is still 5890 2 Mile in Lakeview.  Thanks.
www.BassinWithEric.com

djkimmel

Quote from: Eric on January 02, 2010, 11:08:08 PM
No Dan, I do not have an exhibitor pass.  Yes my address is still 5890 2 Mile in Lakeview.  Thanks.

Thanks Eric. I'll get you taken care of.

TCook

I could use a couple tickets if you still have some left. Planning on going with skeeterman190 and I have never been to the Ultimate Fishing Show before.
FISH HARD!!!

bigjc

Hey Dan,

I am not working a booth this year for a change, so I could use a couple of passes if you have any left.  I am also bringing a buddy from church (Saturday) who has never been to the show before.

JC

bob o

are there any tickets left? i'll take one or a buy one get one

djkimmel

What day are you going? PM me a mailing address asap if possible.

Eric

Thanks Dan.  We'll be there about opening Friday as long as the truck can handle it.  There are 5 of us coming and I'm the smallest by about 75 pounds (and I am certainly not small).  We'll make sure to seek you out and say hi.
www.BassinWithEric.com

djkimmel

You're welcome. Now about your suspension system... I got a 1 ton dually you might want to borrow from the sounds of things...

Maybe someone should warn the Subway's along the way that a 'tour bus' will be coming through...??

Eric

If it was warmer out, I'd just pull the cattle trailer, but these guys are all whiners.  I wouldn't worry about Subway.  We didn't get this way by eating them healthy subs.  But you might want to warn the steak houses.
www.BassinWithEric.com