Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:32:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

wonderland extravaganza

Started by macbass, March 05, 2009, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macbass

is there any more info on the wonderland extravaganza yet not see much info..know there is a few waiting for the hot dog wagon...

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

djkimmel

Ralph Blasey (FOB) says they'll have details / seminar schedules out fairly soon. He is still putting together the pro angler seminars. There are 4 or 5 new exhibitors so far this year too.

I should be there all day both days with TBF of Michigan and GreatLakesBass.com.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

McCarter

Just spoke with Ralph.  He will be posting a flyer with all the info in a little bit.

The list of vendors is even better than last year.  I am really looking foward to this show.

McCarter himself :-\'

djkimmel

Attached is a copy of the latest flier for the Wonderland Marine West bass fishing extravaganza the last weekend of March 2009.

If you wish to view a PDF version of the document or download to print it out (you will need Adobe Reader installed), click on Fishing_Extravaganza_2009.pdf

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

FOB

Thanks Dan for getting this posted for me.  Sorry it took so long folks.  We have had some additions to the listing as well.  Mike's RX Baits, and Blade Bait Co., and Wolverine Tackle.  I will be confirming the seminar speakers by the end of the week, and will be posting then. 
I will be in Grand Rapids this weekend for the show.  So anyone attending, please stop by the booth and say hi so I can put a face with a name.  I also have a limited supply of buy one, get one free tickets for the show, so call my cell phone if you need any.
Ralph Blasey
Wonderland Marine West  734-417-5550

FOB

Hello all,

Well, this is really getting to be a big deal.  Newest addition is Jeff Cheetem with his custom painted baits. We are now pretty well maxed out on space ( thats a good thing ), and have been told that there will be some great deals going on that were never at any of the other shows.

Seminars for both days are as follows  - 11am - Dan Kimmel - Bass Fishing South of the Border,  1pm - Marcel Veenstra - Fishing Lipless Crankbaits,  and 3pm - Mark Modrak - St. Clair Smallmouth.

We ask that everyone attending, please do not park in the front.    Please pull into the east drive, and continue through the side gate, following the signs out to the parking behind the service dept..  We will have golf carts to shuttle you back and forth.  Venders will be in the front showroom, Seminars and food will be out back in the service dept.

Please remember as well - to do the bulk oil discount, you must bring a proper empty container.  We can not sell oil put in gas, milk, or other non-oil type containers. 

We also have last min. blowout deals on boats, so if you are in the market, please ask for me and I can fill you in.  And as always, please come up and say hi, so I can put a name with a face.  ( for those that have not met me, I'm the tall red head )

Thanks and hope to see you all this weekend!
Ralph Blasey
Wonderland Marine West  734-417-5550

McCarter

i still need a boat ;D

McCarter himself :-\'

fiker

Sounds great Ralph.  I'll be there. 
I look forward to this one even more than the "big" shows. 

Also, we started this awhile ago, I think at Wonderland. 

GLB members can be identified by the red hook worn somewhere where others can see it. 
See a red hook, introduce yourself.  You probably already know each other form the forum. 
Two years ago the hooks could be purchased from Kimmel.  I don't know if Dan has them anymore..................

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

djkimmel

I think I gave out all the ones I had left. Haven't talked to the source in a while.

fowlmouth

just read this Dan, i'm headin back to the keys tomorrow a.m. and unfortunately not gonna make it to Wonderland. I do have some of the hooks left...somewhere!?

djkimmel

Well... if there's still interest, we'll work on it after you get back. I was thinking GLBass forehead tattoos... but not sure that would be popular?!?

motocross269

Quote from: djkimmel on March 26, 2009, 01:49:43 PM
Well... if there's still interest, we'll work on it after you get back. I was thinking GLBass forehead tattoos... but not sure that would be popular?!?

Didn't I read about that in the Bible somewhere...? " The mark of the Bass"..Maybe it was beast, something like that..... ;D

djkimmel

I thought a few of those Comedero bass were beasts, but not in the Biblical sense of course. Just in the 'WOW was that awesome fishing' sense... :D

Durand Dan

Quote from: djkimmel on March 26, 2009, 01:49:43 PM

Maybe we could all get T-shirts with a picture of ourselves on the front ;D ;D ;D

djkimmel

Hey... that sounds like a GREAT idea!!!! Might take a lot of cameras... have you seen how some of us look?!? ;D We aren't all as handsome as you!!! :o

(I don't know why everyone keeps bringing my t-shirts up, but yeah... I was airbrushed!! ;D)