Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:21:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2018 Swap Meet

Started by bob o, December 17, 2017, 11:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

bob o

It's that time of year again, SWAP MEET time, same place, different date. This year we have moved our date back one week to Saturday, MARCH 10th 2018 from noon till midnight, another change in the format is the silent auction. This year 100% of the proceeds will go to MCBC the Michigan College Bass Circuit https://www.michigancollegebassfishing.com.  I hope to have a few college team members present for a meet and greet. The auction rules are the same, bring anything you would like to donate and it will be auctioned off by people placing bids on the bidding sheet in front of each item. At 3:30, we will end the bidding and announce the winning bidder for each item. As a lot of you know, this is also a pot luck type of event, I'll make a couple batched of chili and chips etc. to get the lunch going other guests usually  bring a few pizzas, buckets of chicken you name it and it will most likely be on the table. We will also have cold homebrew and soft drinks but feel free to bring your own refreshments. So bring stuff to trade, sell or donate or just come on over to talk fishing with a bunch of my/our good friends, leave last year behind and start next year off on a good note. Please leave any and all grudges at the front door.
Now for the makers or sponsors of fishing equipment that would like to donate items for the silent auction but can't make the date March 10th you can find me on http://www.greatlakesbass.com or http://www.bbcboards.net/forumdisplay.php?f=64 , https://www.facebook.com/bob.osen.9  or email me,  bkosen@mi.rr.com or call 734.788.0155.

734-788-0155
See ya soon!
Bob O

21XDC

2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

dartag

LAPORTE

2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

t-bone

I'll have to be there then to battle with Laporte on the good stuff!

Quote from: LAPORTE on December 17, 2017, 07:49:01 PM
Ill be there...
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

detroit1

That sucks..we have to wait an extra week!
WAVE THERAPY

bob o

the next week is the Grand Rapids fishing show  :'(

21XDC

Quote from: bob o on December 19, 2017, 08:39:13 PM
the next week is the Grand Rapids fishing show  :'(

Sure.... Blame it on Dan.  :o
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

dartag

Thanks for moving it a week.  My wife makes me go to Florida for 2 months.  Luckily she has to be home for a show that that weekend.  I will bring some Canned Sunshine for the swap table. 

bob o

the MCBC will be at both the Novi and Grand Rapids show so the 10th works out great.

djkimmel

I might be able to make it this year!! We'll see as the time grows closer...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

This is almost here. I did send a message to Mike from Mikes RX Baits (now retired). Hopefully, my message didn't go in to his spam folder.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

bob o

yep, getting the menu set up, so far we have lots of chili, including chili dogs and chili tacos, fried chicken, etc

djkimmel

Quite the spread! And no 'cover' charge?!?

bob o

Quote from: djkimmel on March 03, 2018, 11:18:15 AM
Quite the spread! And no 'cover' charge?!?
and free parking too

21XDC

I'll bring some big blade baits in gold and silver, Lots of custom swimbait heads from 1/4oz to 1.5oz.
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max

djkimmel

Do you take Bass Pro gift cards? ;D (actually, I already spent them - mostly on Tungsten sinkers and a few crankbaits and hooks to replace some of last year's pike losses)

detroit1

Maybe some stupid tube heads?
WAVE THERAPY

bob o

Quote from: detroit1 on March 04, 2018, 03:06:42 PM
Maybe some stupid tube heads?
there will be 4 bags of stupid tube jig heads on the auction table

dartag

Made it home from Fla.   Saturday may be the first time I go outside to come there.   3 days ago I was watching bass protect beds.  Today I am staring at an Ice Covered Lake.    This Michigan weather zuks.