Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 06:45:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2008 BassMaster Classic Party

Started by McCarter, February 07, 2008, 11:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McCarter

Its getting close to go time for the BM Classic.  A couple of us would like to have another get together to watch it at Hooters like we did last year.

I dont have the TV schedule yet, but when i do i will post it.

Whos in?  Or might be in?

McCarter himself :-\'

djkimmel

It depends on whether or not Erica is working that day...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

5alive

Jeff Harris

www.quantumfishing.com
www.strikeking.com

225XS4Garza200PXL

Hahahah yes!!!!!

"Hey weren't you in the movie Transformers?"

Lt. Dan... is my hero!!!!!
Jose Garza

Guide and Tournament Angler - Book a Trip Today!!
www.josegarzafishing.com

Stratos Boats - The Performance Company
www.stratosboats.com

Wonderland Marine West
www.wonderlandmarinewest.com

Provider Tackle - Pro's Choose It, We Supply It!
www.providertackle.com

Nemesis Baits - Hand Poured Goodness in Every Bag!
www.nemesisbaits.com

Mizmo Bait Co.
www.mizmo.com

Cheetam

Apparently, we had a really good time doing this last year...I just wish I remembered some of it  :D
Jeff

skeeterman190

Id be in since I LOVE HOOTERS but too far :'( But let em all know I said HI ;D-skeeterman-
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

1javelin

hey skeeter, we could all roll up to Traverse City and grace them with our presence.  Heck, I may even drive the Lamborghini!!!!!!!!!!!!

1Jav
Live to fish, Fish to live.

skeeterman190

HaHa im sure they love to see us up there again ;D maybe even that one guys with the pillow in her pants my fav..haha the one in Novi was much better though.. trust me on this one id never steer u wrong ha and if you flyin im buyin..-skeeterman-
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

yukonjack2

sorry guys - I have to hijack the thread - just got my tickets to go down there.  Kinda sucks when you have to make a business call to Hartwell Georgia.   I will be avaialble by cell phone for the weigh in Fri and Sat for the live play by play.  I get back to metro sun around 12:30  -  see ya'll at conf room "H" sundat afternoon?

Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

Dan

Februrary 16 the week before the Classic they are airing the BASS Federation Nation National Championship. I got 4 hours of camera time as an observer. Should make the show.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Skulley

I saw the television schedule somewhere but I can't remember where.  I do know that B.A.S.S. will be doing the live weigh-in on line like they did last year.  If I find it again, I will post it.

BD      ;D

If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Skulley

Well, I found the schedule and here it is:

02/23/08 SAT
07:00A 08:30A 
BASSMASTER
ESPN2 
2008 BASSMASTER CLASSIC DAY 1 COVERAGE
LAKE HARTWELL— GREENVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA

02/23/08 SAT
08:30A 10:00A 
BASSMASTER
ESPN2 
2008 BASSMASTER CLASSIC DAY 1 COVERAGE (R)

02/23/08 SAT
10:00P 12:00A 
BASSMASTER
ESPN2 
2008 BASSMASTER CLASSIC DAY 2 COVERAGE

02/24/08 SUN
06:00A 08:00A
BASSMASTER
ESPN2 
2008 BASSMASTER CLASSIC DAY 2 COVERAGE (R)
LAKE HARTWELL—GREENVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA

02/24/08 SUN
08:00A 10:00A
BASSMASTER
ESPN2
2008 BASSMASTER CLASSIC DAY 2 COVERAGE (R)

02/24/08 SUN
10:00P 12:00A
BASSMASTER
ESPN2 
2008 BASSMASTER CLASSIC DAY 3 FINALE

I may have also seen it on another site although I can't remember which one.

BD           ;D

If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Nitro882

Well, while you guys are at Hooters watching it from your stools, I'll be watching from my Nitro within 100 feet from Kevin Van Dam. 3 of us are taking my boat and leaving Monday night and fishing Hartwell Tuesday, Wednesday,and Thursday. Then we're going to watch all the anglers take off on Friday and fish alittle and follow around some of our favorites. Coming home Sunday after the weigh in. Look for us in the Nitro with 3 guys hootin and yelling.

djkimmel

Quote from: 1javelin on February 07, 2008, 07:43:49 PM
hey skeeter, we could all roll up to Traverse City and grace them with our presence.  Heck, I may even drive the Lamborghini!!!!!!!!!!!!

1Jav

If you've got a Lamborghini... I'M DRIVING!!!!!! Somebody just get a few miles ahead of me an make sure there are no deer on the road... Then pull off to the side!!! I'll be right by!!! :o ;D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Quote from: 5alive on February 07, 2008, 01:00:20 PM
Dan don't you mean "Megan Fox"?

Nope... just Erica. The friendliest and most attentive waitress (and future GLBass calendar model... fishing calendar for any of you who might accidentally get the wrong ideas...) My iced tea never went empty.

skeeterman190

Dan we'll let you drive the Lambo, only if...Erica can pose on my boat with my fish for this calender. ;D skeeterman
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

djkimmel

skeeterman190

;D ;D I Knew you'd come through for me Dan!! If were talking about the same girl shes very photo friendly should make a nice addition to the calendar. (My screen saver on my phone dont lie) Actually i might come up for this little shindig. Im sure i can find some hard water to ice fish.. to kill the time (its about 2 1/2 hours from home) but id really like to chat with McCarter and my coangler stackem.-skeeterman
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

McCarter

the tv schedule doesnt really work for anyone coming from more than 5 miles away.  Looks like we will just have to get together and talk fishing rather than watch fishing.

Im throwing this out there so let me know what you all think:

Saturday Feb 23 6pm Hooters Novi ( confrence room H )

McCarter himself :-\'

McCarter

Erica?  I am not good with names, but i never forget a face.  Was it any of these?