Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:54:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2008 BassMaster Classic Party

Started by McCarter, February 07, 2008, 11:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dartag

note to single guys.  bring a Goby or Swim Bait mold.  seem like i remember it really catching the waitress's attention.   us old guys have to behave.

ss

Eric

Good thing that picture exists.  Otherwise no one would ever believe Garza got that close to a girl.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

stackenem

Who said old guys have to behave?  I guess you mean old married guys not us old single guys. 6 pm I'll be there.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

Cheetam

Quote from: Eric on February 14, 2008, 03:42:05 PM
Good thing that picture exists.  Otherwise no one would ever believe Garza got that close to a girl.
:D :D
Jeff

skeeterman190

Nope dont see her in that picture Dark hair tan. Um very friendly and a dang good waitress. ;D
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

225XS4Garza200PXL

ha!

Erica was a GREAT waitress if you were an older gentleman... with a fat wallet... well it didn't really have to be fat, but just bigger than mine... She wanted nothing to do with the "broke college kid"... ha

Jose Garza

Guide and Tournament Angler - Book a Trip Today!!
www.josegarzafishing.com

Stratos Boats - The Performance Company
www.stratosboats.com

Wonderland Marine West
www.wonderlandmarinewest.com

Provider Tackle - Pro's Choose It, We Supply It!
www.providertackle.com

Nemesis Baits - Hand Poured Goodness in Every Bag!
www.nemesisbaits.com

Mizmo Bait Co.
www.mizmo.com

yukonjack2

Garz - I don't think it's about the wallet.  Better stay in school a little longer till you figure it out. 

I'll be at the weigh in boys, so have fun at conf room H(i'll take credit for the naming convention there btw), and say hi to ERica fo rthe rest of us that can't be there.

Note:  the new location conf room H in troy (16mille/rochester rd) has definately upgraded the talent working there.

Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

MadWags

I'll try and make it with my nephew Jason.

This Hooters?

Hooters of Novi
(Located in Fountain Walk next to the Emagine Theater)
44375 W 12 Mile Rd
Building F, Space G-155
Novi, MI 48377

248-465-9464

http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=526&address=&design=default&lang=en&mapid=US

Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

Cheetam

Quote from: MadWags on February 20, 2008, 07:26:52 AM
I'll try and make it with my nephew Jason.

This Hooters?

Hooters of Novi
(Located in Fountain Walk next to the Emagine Theater)
44375 W 12 Mile Rd
Building F, Space G-155
Novi, MI 48377

248-465-9464

http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=526&address=&design=default&lang=en&mapid=US

That's the one MW...
Jeff

skeeterman190

Dont feel bad Garza i feel ya. these pockets are hungry right now. I guess we'll just have to rely on good looks and charm. oh dang im screwd on that too. :( should be fun.-skeeterman-
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

djkimmel

Quote from: McCarter on February 14, 2008, 10:59:35 AM
Erica?  I am not good with names, but i never forget a face.  Was it any of these?

I was gonna say 2nd one from the left... but then I put my new bifocals on... :o

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Quote from: 225XS4Garza200PXL on February 19, 2008, 02:52:11 AM
ha!

Erica was a GREAT waitress if you were an older gentleman... with a fat wallet... well it didn't really have to be fat, but just bigger than mine... She wanted nothing to do with the "broke college kid"... ha

Who you callin' old?!?

...or was it fat?!?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

skeeterman190

;D I cant wait to have a good time with all you. Im hooking up with McCarter and (were gonna have a riot).cant wait to meet the people im talking to here. cant wait to meet you-skeeterman-aka phillbilly-call me phillbilly
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

McCarter

I have to reserve space for this saturdays 'gathering of meatballs'.  Here is a list of people i know will be there:

Me himself :-\'
Bender (Chris Harrison)
Jcheetam (Jeff Cheetam )
Joshua E. Motoson (Josh Clark)
skeeterman190 (Phillbilly)
MaizenBlew (Grant Shively)
stackenem (Sir William Head)
dartag (Steve "The 4th Muskateer" Smith)

Here are the maybes:

Team MadWags (Dave And Jason)

Here are the 'I havent the slightest'

Daniel Leviticus Kimmel
The Outlaw Josey "Wales" Garza

Please let me know if you are planning on coming or even think you might make it.  I want to put this to bed today and get enough space for all of us.  Some of us are bigger than we were last time around so we may need extra elbow and belly room.

McCarter himself :-\'

dartag

looks like i will be a no show.  just found out " I " have plans for Sat.  night. 

have fun.

MadWags

Saturday Feb 23 6pm Hooters Novi ( confrence room H )

We'll be there.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

Cheetam

Quote from: dartag on February 21, 2008, 10:58:45 AM
looks like i will be a no show.  just found out " I " have plans for Sat.  night. 

have fun.

What?  There's no "I" in "See you later honey"....Geez...

Jeff

djkimmel

Unfortunately... someone else will have to take my spot in the "I was hugged by a Hooters Girl" spot Saturday. I can't be there. Someone make sure and take pictures...

Lots of pictures... ;D

Cheetam

Quote from: djkimmel on February 21, 2008, 09:14:53 PM
Unfortunately... someone else will have to take my spot in the "I was hugged by a Hooters Girl" spot Saturday. I can't be there. Someone make sure and take pictures...

Lots of pictures... ;D
Well, I guess we aren't charging Saturday on the GLB MasterCard...LOL...
Jeff

dartag

Quote from: jcheetam on February 21, 2008, 07:37:01 PM
Quote from: dartag on February 21, 2008, 10:58:45 AM

have fun.

What?  There's no "I" in "See you later honey"....Geez...

since i get to fish the FLW event i have to behave until July,  Sounds like we need to schedule another one since a few of us can't be there.  although i am sure i will be busy then also.