Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:49:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2016 MadWags Memorial Members Tournament West Sat Oct 8 Cadillac-Mitchell Signup

Started by djkimmel, May 08, 2016, 07:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stackenem

That could get crazy Matt! You might end up owing the whole group lol
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

djkimmel

Got your intentions down. Now I need a few more people to post they are coming too!?!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

TheFishinPollock

I spoke with Tackle That Sunday at the CC Invitational. He is going to be there with his boss. I told him I owed him a spankin on his home lake considering he beat me on my home lake !
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

stackenem

Still not seeing a lot of interest here!!! Might end up going deer hunting for those 5 days instead.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

TheFishinPollock

1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

djkimmel

Less than 10 people possibly coming and only 5 have posted that they're coming so far. Not enough to put on an event. I'd like 15 to 20. Going to give it until this weekend and cancel if no more interest. Hope everyone understands that I don't mind putting on events but want 15-20 people there to make it interesting and fun.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

TheFishinPollock

Regardless we are going Dan. This will be the first time in 50 years that ma has been to those lakes.  I think they are all just scared to fish against us lol
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

djkimmel

If my budget was in better shape right now I might just hold it anyways for less than 10 people. I've never been to either lake. Maybe next year if another 3 or 4 boats don't sign up. I never heard from spinninbug for sure either. I don't like to count people if they haven't posted on here that they are going...

stackenem

Got 6 bucks and a big flock of turkey running the property so I think I will be bow hunting instead. Looks like your off the hook Matt for doing something dumb!!!!!! :D :D :D

djkimmel

Probably a better use of your time for now considering less than 10 people wanting to fish. Could someone let Tackle This! know I'm canceling? He never posted on here but I assume since it was in his backyard he and his wife would fish. I will probably pick a weekend next year and schedule it on the same water and see if we can drum up some more people on a different weekend next year in advance though I thought I gave plenty of advance notice this year.

TheFishinPollock

You gave plenty of notice  Dan.

I'm still convinced they are all scared to fish against me  where I live LOL

I have no number for him. I can see if Luzac has it from the CC invitational and have him call or something, but I cant guarentee that  that idea will work
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

dartag

Would it be possible next year to try something Mid state so us east siders could make it a day trip.   I know others drive a long way for St Clair in the spring.  Even Ovid or something close to your house.  Just a thought.

Guess it didn't matter where it was this year.  There is a CFB Tournament that day I have to attend.

djkimmel

I probably can't schedule around all bass tournaments unless I go even later and then I'm already risking bad weather and people not wanting to go because of weather risk or hunting seasons. I could go more central but then it really wouldn't be a west side event either though Cadillac and Mitchel are more central than some lakes, just a ways North.

Frankly, not sure I can schedule something in the fall on the west side that will make enough people happy to come fish it. There are so many things against it?? I used to get 15 or 20 people though in the old days. Maybe people are just too busy now.

FOB

Bummed!  Will be at Regional Kentucky Lake, otherwise would be there.
Ralph Blasey
Wonderland Marine West  734-417-5550

djkimmel

See what I mean. Just too many things to schedule around in the fall I think. If I could get bass season to open the last Saturday in April like it should that would probably kill the spring event too.

Mike S.

TheFishinPollock

1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

stackenem

djkimmel

Rocks on Elk Lake I believe I heard near the boat ramp, during the West Michigan Bass Classic. ouchy

stackenem