Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 04:28:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2016 MadWags Memorial Members Tournament East Sat May 7 Lake St Clair Sign Up

Started by djkimmel, October 16, 2015, 09:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Mojo

Quote from: YpsiBass on April 06, 2016, 11:25:59 AM
Quote from: Revtro on April 05, 2016, 11:54:17 AM
I'm in as a non-boater unless we end up needing another boater.  I'd love to go with someone who knows Muskamoot.   8)

Sounds like you'll be heading out on Mojo's pontoon boat then!

Turns out we need co anglers so I'll probably go with Bob O.
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

TheFishinPollock

OI will have an open back seat and you can smoke in my boat if ya wanna so that will help for someone. Only thing is . I can really only fit one person . I can do 3 in a pinch , but someone better be good at removing hooks on the water. It's a tight fit
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: Revtro on April 05, 2016, 11:54:17 AM
I'm in as a non-boater unless we end up needing another boater.  I'd love to go with someone who knows Muskamoot.   8)

Wouldn't we all ???:)

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: TheFishinPollock on April 10, 2016, 02:02:51 AM
OI will have an open back seat and you can smoke in my boat if ya wanna so that will help for someone. Only thing is . I can really only fit one person . I can do 3 in a pinch , but someone better be good at removing hooks on the water. It's a tight fit

I've done it a couple times on St. Clair Matt !!!  :)  Just give me a call.  EMT Jeff.  lololol

TheFishinPollock

Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

triton22

JasonFox

Hi, my name is Jason. I would like to get into this tournament. I don't have a boat, I fish LSC all the time from my kayak. If anyone is looking for a partner/team mate I'm in. I'm willing to pay the entry fee and bring lunch. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread/or breaks any rules of the forum. I'm new to the site.

t-bone

Jason - we will put you down as a co-angler. You'll get paired with a boater.
Pay your own entry fee and see if your boater would like some gas money the day of the event.
There are opportunities to pitch in with the coffee/donuts and the BBQ afterwards.
You'll have fun and it's a low key event.

Terry
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

spinnerbation

I am in for sure as a Non Boater. Should be able to provide a Boater as well if needed. Please let me know!

Jefferson

YpsiBass

Having an overflow of non-boaters finally so if anyone can bring a boat, that'd be best.

I'm not AT ALL motivated by wanting to see Mojo's pontoon boat. Nope. Not. At. ALL.

stackenem

Don't forget to add Mr. Dan Kimmel to the list. He needs to fish also.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

spinnerbation

I have a boater confirmed to pair up with. He still needs to register on the forum as he is a new member but we are in for sure.

mikesmiph

Only 4 boats that aren't already paired up? Wow this has changed a lot over the years.

YpsiBass

Quote from: mikesmiph on April 19, 2016, 04:16:34 PM
Only 4 boats that aren't already paired up? Wow this has changed a lot over the years.

Pretty sure this year is an anomaly. It wasn't like this last year.

Revtro

Anyone have a Golden Rule for sale?  (trying to save the drive to BPS)
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

spinnerbation

Quote from: Revtro on April 20, 2016, 10:54:11 PM
Anyone have a Golden Rule for sale?  (trying to save the drive to BPS)

Unless the store has some left over stock Bass Pro no longer carries them anyways. Had to get ours off of Ebay lol. Here is their website you can order direct from, this may be your only other option unless someone has an extra to sell:

http://gatorgrip.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=46

Dave B

If you have any co-angler openings count me in. I have a golden ruler to bring

Mike S.

My son, Bryce, wants in now. I signed him up last year. So, he will be with Waterfoul and I.