Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 08:34:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2015 MadWags Memorial Members Tournament East Sat May 9 Lake St Clair Sign Up

Started by djkimmel, January 13, 2015, 11:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Waterfoul

Quote from: Mike S. on January 29, 2015, 07:52:06 PM
I know I was sure bummed.  I was supposed to fish with him, but ended up 3rd wheel in Goetsch's boat.....with no seat. But, I sure had a good time!

Upside down jacket and all.   ;D
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Mike S.

You bet!  But what was worse, as Mark explains it in Novi, the wave we half stuffed while I was wearing no jacket. That was a little on the cold side. Can't wait to see what this year brings.

VinceR

LAPORTE

Alright you asked for it....lol I'm in as a non boater... JK  Ill be there with a boat and keys... I'm going to follow Dartag everywhere... he is always on the fish... no towel needed
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

dartag

If your there as a non boater with your boat and keys.  Can I use your boat.  Got some really shallow spots I want to run to.

Did you mean boater. 

LAPORTE

2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

dartag

Don    If by some quirk of fate you lose all the keys again this year.  I will tow you to the good spots.    ;D ;D ;D

bob o

Quote from: dartag on February 04, 2015, 10:45:38 AM
Don    If by some quirk of fate you lose all the keys again this year.  I will tow you to the good spots.    ;D ;D ;D

don and i could both use some spot guiding on LSC.

Mike S.

bob o

Quote from: Mike S. on February 04, 2015, 03:48:33 PM
Sign me up on the guidance plan too!

we might be on to something here, we just need a guide to follow around

dartag

Probably best if i give you the GPS coords and meet you there.  My Ranger and me are slow. 

mikballa

mikballa in as a boater, fishing with family would like to add mojo.

bob o

dartag

stackenem

Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

FrickerDude

Never fished LSC or with anyone on here, but it sounds like a blast!  You can put me down as a non boater, I should be able to make it, God willing. 
FrickerDude

Slipkey

Looks like the list is heavy on boaters, at the moment.   Count me in as a non-boater.  If the numbers change and you need me to bring the boat, I can do that as well.

TCook

FISH HARD!!!

Mike S.

Quote from: Slipkey on February 15, 2015, 08:47:50 AM
Looks like the list is heavy on boaters, at the moment.   Count me in as a non-boater.  If the numbers change and you need me to bring the boat, I can do that as well.

I can't offer you an outing in the old Skeeter this year, she's gone. But I will be towing the new Skeeter over, and I believe I will have room in the Suburban if you want to ride over with me. I believe Mike will be riding along too. I'm planning on going back out after the weigh in as well.

Slipkey

Quote from: Mike S. on February 15, 2015, 07:32:16 PM
I can't offer you an outing in the old Skeeter this year, she's gone. But I will be towing the new Skeeter over, and I believe I will have room in the Suburban if you want to ride over with me. I believe Mike will be riding along too. I'm planning on going back out after the weigh in as well.
Count me in for a ride out there!  Sad to see the old Skeeter moving closer to retirement but, between your time with her and mine, she had some good times on the water.  Can't wait to see the new rig in person!  :)