Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:33:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2007 TBF of MI State Championship July 8 - Lake St Clair Metro Beach

Started by djkimmel, May 05, 2007, 10:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Clubs expect roster entry forms and initial details in the mail soon. Start collecting your member's entries of $100 per angler and note who will be your boaters and nonboaters. Remember to send an even number of boaters and nonboaters.

Rosters need to be postmarked back to TBF of Michigan by June 1, 2007 to keep the $100 entry per angler.

The 2007 TBF of MI State Championship is Sunday July 8 on Lake St. Clair launching from Metro Beach. There will be a meeting Sunday morning prior to launch. Nonboaters will be directed to their boater's section when they get to Metro Beach in the morning.

The top 13 anglers (1st - 6th are to be boater, 7th - 12th are nonboaters with 13th being the alternate) will advance to the 2007 TBF Northern Divisional Championship in September on Sandusky Bay.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

BrianB

There will be more information out to all the club Presidents .  I hope to have something out by tomorrow. There will be more information comming later and I will try to post it and also get it to the club Presidents. If you have any questions please contact me by Phone or By e-mail.

Brian Belevender
State Championship Director
TBF of Michigan
Cell-248-361-6372
Home 248-393-3198
bbelevender@yahoo.com

Eric

Dan,

Do you want us Bass Boys to send you our money?  Or did you move me to Jeff's club because he needed one more person at Novi?
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

BrianB

Information for the 2007 TBF State Championship has been sentout. E-mail went out to Club Presidents. Some of the Club Presidents E-mail did not work but they were sent to the Club Secretary. Check with your officers for more information

Brian Belevender
State Championship Director
TBF of Michigan
bbelevender@yahoo.com

djkimmel

Quote from: Eric on May 08, 2007, 11:51:48 AM
Dan,

Do you want us Bass Boys to send you our money?  Or did you move me to Jeff's club because he needed one more person at Novi?

Eric - in your case, I need to call Jeff Kellogg and talk to him. I will make an effort to talk to him tomorrow and get back with you - thanks for reminding me.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

stackenem

Dan, Just to clarify this will be all of Lk ST clair to include Ca. and Wapole also, so we need all 3 lic. correct.
Bill
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

Team houston

Dan, who do I send my money to?  and what works, cash, check,credit card?

djkimmel

Quote from: stackenem on May 09, 2007, 07:21:02 PM
Dan, Just to clarify this will be all of Lk ST clair to include Ca. and Wapole also, so we need all 3 lic. correct.
Bill

Yes - all of St. Clair will be open so have all three licenses.

djkimmel

Quote from: Team houston on May 10, 2007, 06:58:41 AM
Dan, who do I send my money to?  and what works, cash, check,credit card?

For The Bass Boys, I'll send out an initial request on Sunday. You can give me cash if you see me somewhere. You can send me a check - make it out to TBF of Michigan - easier, or I will have a button up so members can pay by PayPal including by credit card for a $4 handling fee.

j690

Was the request sent out I didnt recieve anything jay ahonen

djkimmel

Club reps have theirs, but I'm sending out The Bass Boys to club members this weekend by email, or post office if I don't have email or think you might not get email.

I'll have The Bass Boys page up (almost done with code) by Saturday night, if not sooner with instructions on how to mail a check, or you can pay online on that page too.

Watch for a new page up at http://www.greatlakesbass.com/bassboys/ between now and Saturday night (not up yet tonight 5/16).

Mojo

Anybody have a link for a web site to get the CA and Wapole island license ?
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

djkimmel

I'm not aware of any way to get Walpole online. You can call LAKESIDE FISH SHOP
25110 JEFFERSON ST
ST CLAIR SHORES MI  48081
810-777-7003

to get them their - you need to call in advance for the Ontario license - say Monday to pick up license Thursday or Friday.

You can also get them by riding back and forth on the Marine City Ferry - buy them from the Ferry workers. Just tell US Customs that you are getting your license, not actually leaving the Ferry to enter Canada.

Or by water, you can go to the CHEMATOGEN TRAILER PARK & CAMPGROUND
RR NO 3
WALLACEBURG ONTARIO N8A 4K9
519-627-1558

by boat just down the Chematogen Channel from the South Channel a quarter mile or so. Small boat harbor with docks on the Walpole Island side. You might want to call ahead since they sometimes run out. You also technically have customs issues with Ontario and the US with this method since you are stepping on to Canadian soil, and returning to US territory afterwards.