Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 07:04:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Bass Pro shops FYI

Started by motocross269, May 02, 2007, 06:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motocross269

I know there has been some grumbling about BPS shipping.  I placed a decent sized order on the internet including a Rod on friday. I got my complete order today no problem...4 business days.  Just FYI.   

Duke

Last spring I placed an order with them and it was a horrible experience (really surprised me w/ past experiences). They told me they switched shipping companies and they'd been having some real problems. They said they were going to fix it. Neverthless, I've placed orders since and haven't had any problem at all. I think they got it fixed!  :)
Duke

Genie

I placed 2 orderrs and both took the maximum 10 days to arrive.  They have to wait 10 days before they will re-ship your order.  The orders were nothing fancy at all - some sinkers, hooks, little stuff like that.

They must just be swamped this spring.
Grand Rapids, MI
Stop Wishin' and get Fishin' with MyFishingLogs.com
http://www.myfishinglogs.com

Insanity - Doing the same thing and expecting different results.  Stop the insanity!

1javelin

What they need is somebody with some intelligence to run the shipping and ordering departments so that everything can be sent on time and with one carrier, brown.  None of this back and forth between USPS and FedEx to save money.  They'll be making less money if they don't start focusing on their customer service.
  I placed an order months ago, got it all fine, but one of my waterproof containers was missong the waterproof ring inside.  Called them, everything fine they will send me another one.  2 weeks later I call again and the lady tells me she found the order, they just never shipped it.  Are you kidding me!!!!! >:(
Live to fish, Fish to live.

Bender

After waiting the 10 days for an order from there I got too impatient. It came, but now I just shell out the extra $ for second day air, last order it was $12.
- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

MBell

Not trying to pile on, basspro is my favorite fishing store.  But.. my last two orders have taken the 10 days so you pretty much have to pay for the overnight if you really need anything.  They've also been slow about restocking outdoor world, if you buy them out of something it's gone.  Was never like this up until a year ago, I've spent a ton on shipping over the winter just to stock up.
-Matt

djkimmel

I haven't ordered much mail order from them in a while, but it has seemed only a little slower the past year or so...?

Really appreciate it if when you do mail order from them, please use the affiliate links from here on the right or from the affiliates page - your price or service (good or bad, usually pretty good for me in the past) stays the same, but a small commission goes to GLBass.com for upkeep. You can also search and compare Basspro.com and BoatersWorld.com from that page, along with getting a quick list of price drops/coupons from both too. Commercial over.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

motocross269

Dan,
I keep forgetting to do that.  sorry.  Does that work the same for all of the sponsors??