Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:52:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Looking for a Ranger boat

Started by joshimoto son, April 10, 2007, 11:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshimoto son

Okay, I change my mind like I do my undies, WHICH IS just about everyday.

I'm looking for a 2001 - 2003 Ranger 185
That will get me by for a while, and it will be a nice boat
to pass along to my Dad in a year or two.

I've been all over the web and I don't want to travel to Maryland or Texas.

Does anyone know of such a boat in the tri state area?

Any help.... Bueller..... bueller....

Thanks,

joshimoto son ;D

JCOOPER

Josh what kind of price range and are you open to anything besides?
I am a pre bred mix between a ninja and a polar bear.  A truly deadly combination.

Langer

http://www.bassboatcentral.com/boats4saleranger.htm

Part way down the page are a couple of 185's.

02 185DVS in Wisconsin for 17,000
03 185VS in Indiana for 20,500

Theres also a 185DVS in Westland, Mi but its an 06.
Wayne County Bass Anglers
-2008 President

Revtro

Quote from: joshimoto son on April 10, 2007, 11:28:46 AM
Okay, I change my mind like I do my undies, WHICH IS just about everyday.

Too much information.   :-\'

TMI dude...TMI.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Dan

Hey Josh,
Know of a young man up in Cadillac who has a 18ft. Ranger with a 150 opti for sale. Know the boat and the kid. Boat looks good. Never ridden in it, but this kid fished our trail for two years and the boat was always spotless. I know he got a new trolling motor for it as well. He's selling it because he and his dad want a walleye boat. Think it's a 98 and just guessing at to what he wants, but between 10 and 13k. I am having a buddy in Cadillac trying to get in touch with him.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

joshimoto son

Dan,
I'm gonna stay away from the Opti's of that era and I'm looking for something that will also qualify me for the Ranger contingencies on the Stren Series. Which is 2000 or newer. A 2002 would keep me qualified for three years as long as I stay a co-angler.

To all my friends who listened to me on my soap box about not letting the man force me into buying a boat because of the circuit I'm fishing.
Well... they broke me down. I'm a lemming, what can I say.

JCOOPER

Josh,

he never returned my call or email.  I will let you know if I hear anything though.
I am a pre bred mix between a ninja and a polar bear.  A truly deadly combination.

joshimoto son

Roger that!

Thanks for your efforts.

VinceR

Josh,
I've seen a couple in Ohio and Indiana (in my own search for a new[er] ride). If you haven't already, check here:

www.boattraderonline.com,
www.probass.com,
and
http://www.wmi.org/bassfish/bassboard/boats_for_sale/index.html.

Good luck!

joshimoto son

Thanks Vince,
You gave me one (website) I haven't found yet.

joshimoto son ;D

Dan

Suppose to be getting the specifics on a 98 18.5 ft. Ranger with a 150 opti on it that is for sale. $11,500 range if anybody is interested.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Revtro

Plenty of Rangers to look at.  www.boatsville.com  Local company.  Didn't see any 185's, but a few 20 and 21 foot Rangers not too far away. 
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Cheetam

Jeff

joshimoto son

That's hillarious, I just got done looking at that and logged onto the board.
Nice find bro!