Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:00:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

food for mad wags LSC

Started by bob o, April 17, 2014, 06:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob o

well, same thing as last year?

mikesmiph

I would say yes to this. I'll grill and bring the meat.

Baybass

Quote from: mikesmiph on April 17, 2014, 07:40:06 AM
I would say yes to this. I'll grill and bring the meat.

If you would like I can split the meat with you, I'll pick up burgers or dogs just let me know.  Hate for one guy to have expense for all the meat. 

Waterfoul

I like meat!   :D

I'll talk to Mike S. and see what we will bring.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

t-bone

I'll bring some coleslaw so at least we get some type of veggies on the table.
I will also bring some donuts for the morning gathering of talking trash and lies!

Terry

(this all assumes that I get my new boat in time, but I pretty confident on that)
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

Team houston

I will pick up a couple packs of hot dogs along with the pop.

bob o

YpsiBass

Quote from: bob o on April 17, 2014, 11:46:36 AM
I'll get some beer

Try not to drink it all before you get to the ramp.

bob o

hahaha, yea Rick, i'll look for some PBR extra Lite just for you  ;D

dartag

I will bring Pop, Cups and Ice for us non drinkers.

I may go over mid week if anyone wants to ride along.  I think pre-fishing is allowed.

YpsiBass

Headed out the Thursday before with Revtro.  Maybe see you out there?

Firefighter Jeff

I'm usually chasing down Ketchup, cheese or paper plates.............. someone is going to have to take over that.  lolololol    :D

djkimmel

Yes! Don't leave it up to me!!

That first time I had them in the back of my truck the whole time. I think there were temporarily invisible... I 'found' them two more times after that and then I think they vanished for good.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

stackenem

I got the ketchup mustard cheese and paperplates covered. guess i should throw in forks spoons and knifes also or we will be eating with our fingers, LOL
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

Waterfoul

Quote from: stackenem on April 29, 2014, 05:39:00 PM
I got the ketchup mustard cheese and paperplates covered. guess i should throw in forks spoons and knifes also or we will be eating with our fingers, LOL

I always eat with my fingers!   :D
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

TheFishinPollock

We will take care of something like chips, pretzels kinda stuff.
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

markgoetsch

I'll bring some buns.  Do we need hotdog and hamburger buns or just hotdog buns???

Baybass

Here is what it looks like so far
Mikesmiph-Burgers
T-Bone-Coleslaw and Donuts
Team Houston-Pop and Hotdog Buns
Bob O-Beer
Dartag-Pop,Cups, and Ice
Stacenum-Ketchup, Mustard, Cheese, plates, forks, knives and spoons and napkins
The Fishing Pollock-Chips and Pretzels
Markgoetsch-Hamburger Buns

What about grill, can't remember if they have one there?  If so I can bring Charcoal and lighter fluid and Foil to put on grate, along with grilling tools. 

What else do we need? 

YpsiBass

mikesmiph usually brings his grill, but the issue right now is we don't have enough boats for the non-boaters. Not sure he'll want to grill for us if he doesn't also fish.

Baybass

I will bring the grill, I have a cheap charcoal grill that works fine.