Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:24:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2014 Swap Meet

Started by bob o, December 01, 2013, 05:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

bob o

This year it's been pushed back a week because of the Outdoorama the week before. Saturday March 8th 2014, 12 noon samr place in Livonia. man time files. so far same as the years before, but this year bring anything you want to swap, sell or give away. There is also a plan to have a silent auction to help out a family in need of a little help see the link http://breanna.brandirawks.com/. so if you have any new things to donate for the auction it would be a big help. this is the first year for this auction so lets see what happens.
Back the the swap meet i make a batch of chile every year and as always it will be a bigger batch this year this is not wimpy nor is it so hot you can't eat it, you are invited to bring a plate to pass if you want, chips, cookies, more meat for the grill etc you get the idea. i start this out with a case of beer (the non lite kind) the rest is up to you.
so bring a fist full of 20's or just kick back and BS about last year or this comming spring

see ya at the ramp

if i forgot anything i'm sure i'll hear about it
bob o

Kal-Kevin

new around here so if you do not mind my asking where in LivoniaI might make the trip up there for it.
Thanks

bob o

15675 oporto livonia mi 48154.

north of 5 mile btwn middlebelt and merriman
and if it's your first time over to the house the slotcar track will be open and the rod repair shop will be open too Mojo keep the rods to a limit of 4 this year hahahaha

Frank

if Mojo can fit ten rods in my boat,  I'm sure they'll fit in your house,  lol

Team houston

I never thought I would say, that sucks! I am flying back from Costa Rica that day. Maybe I can make it later in the day. I hope so I love the swap meets. Son Off A !@@## I just checked my flight and I dont arrive back till 11 pm. bob o what can I do to get you to switch the date? 

Frank

for those of you that haven't made it.  there is a ton of stuff.  we all swap things.  there is lots for sale too.  Mojo and I swap about ten things in the truck before we even get there.

Frank

bob o

Quote from: Team houston on December 02, 2013, 08:44:14 AM
I never thought I would say, that sucks! I am flying back from Costa Rica that day. Maybe I can make it later in the day. I hope so I love the swap meets. Son Off A !@@## I just checked my flight and I dont arrive back till 11 pm. bob o what can I do to get you to switch the date? 

aww man that sucks, but it's been posted on two fourms and an facebook envite has been sent to 43 people, hoping only half show up hahahah. the westsiders have a swap meet also better check the dates for that one.

Team houston

Manxfishing

Bob,

Your so close. (less then 5 miles) So I'm hoping to make it this year
Started going thru the gear this past weekend. The past couple years I've been taking the un whated stuff to work and giving it away.
But i'll start a pile

Mojo

It's the slot cars man - no one can beat me n Lightning McQueen !!! 

I'm working on some Magic Hat Encore Bob.... And just 1-2 rod eyes lol... plus I'll work on getting some Kustom Kicker swag for the silent auction.....
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

bigjc

I cannot wait!  I was beginning to wonder if you were gonna make it happen this year.  Wouldn't miss it for nothing.

markgoetsch

I'll be there.  It's always a good way to start the season.

bob o

Mojo - So how does one break so many rod guides in a year anyway?

Bigjc - oh yea, and this year it look like it's going to be bigger too. i might need a tent soon

Mark - Thanks, hopfully spring will be a fishy one.

Frank - are you the one breaking all of mojo's stuff?

YpsiBass

I'll be there again.  Probably bring something good to eat that compliments the chili. Will try to remember to bring more cash in 2014.

Frank

I break to much i
of my own stuff to worry about his

detroit1

Thanks Bob (and mrs. bob) for giving us a place to hang out and talk fishin. A lot of fun and you might find something you need. I'll scrounge around to find a lure that needs identifying again...
WAVE THERAPY

Mojo

Quote from: Frank on December 03, 2013, 02:29:04 PM
I break to much i
of my own stuff to worry about his

God Bless thats funny  !! Actually Bob I believe these are the same two we tried last year, I dont think I did it right last year .....
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

YpsiBass

Think I might bring an Ugly Stik for Mojo this year so he can have one rod he can't break.

Frank

Im going to pretend i didnt see this post and only attend the one I saw on facebook.  See you all at Midnight

YpsiBass

I think only Jack would be happy to see you at that hour.