Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 11:29:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2014 Swap Meet

Started by bob o, December 01, 2013, 05:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

t-bone

So now it looks like I will miss this due to a conflict. I'll still try to get some of my stuff over with Capt Charlie.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

Got Fish??

I would like to attend this year. My father is a retired charter Capt. He had to sell his boat last year and I have a lot of walleye, muskey and perch tackle.  That we have collected over the past 40 years. What time should I arive?

bob o

Quote from: Got Fish?? on January 23, 2014, 11:20:22 AM
I would like to attend this year. My father is a retired charter Capt. He had to sell his boat last year and I have a lot of walleye, muskey and perch tackle.  That we have collected over the past 40 years. What time should I arive?
ill have the door open all morning but usally 12 noon is the start time

bigjc

Quote from: Got Fish?? on January 23, 2014, 11:20:22 AM
Musky tackle????  Do tell more...

bob o

we just got a big box of Baits for the Big Bass 4 Breanna yesterday in the mail. With no returs address and no note we have no idea who sent this box, but to the auction block it will go.
Thank you, mystery fisherperson

YpsiBass

About a month to go.  Anyone bringing some 7' spinning rods?  Maybe I can work out a pre-trade trade...

djkimmel

Would that be 'insider trading?'

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Mojo

Quote from: YpsiBass on February 05, 2014, 04:36:18 PM
About a month to go.  Anyone bringing some 7' spinning rods?  Maybe I can work out a pre-trade trade...

Covered.... I'm actually gonnatry to swap / sell enough to get a Grandt paraya.... : ) wow nice rod...
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

Manxfishing

Thought I'd ask

I'm a little over stocked on 10# Fluoro
Seeing how I just picked up a 1000 yd bulk spool

Would anyone be interested in 200 yds of Sunline Sniper for 20 bucks or 200 yds of Invizx for 15
It's 5 bucks off a box. All fresh this year

YpsiBass

Bumping this to the top because I've got a couple Shimano Crucials with the old cork handles that I need to get rid of in trade for a couple new rods.  Or cash.  Or whatever. More people, more stuff!

dartag

I have Mr Franklin and Mr Grant that want to come along and go home with someone. 

That is if I survive a medical test in the morning. 

bob o

YEEEEEEEP

Quote from: Manxfishing on February 07, 2014, 05:47:52 PM
Thought I'd ask

I'm a little over stocked on 10# Fluoro
Seeing how I just picked up a 1000 yd bulk spool

Would anyone be interested in 200 yds of Sunline Sniper for 20 bucks or 200 yds of Invizx for 15
It's 5 bucks off a box. All fresh this year

Mojo

ALRIGHT !!!!!! Who's heeled up about this weekend !!!! ????

Anyone bringing an FNG ? Cmon, bring someone new to the sport !!

Hollada

I'm an FNG and had planned to be there.  I have a box on the bar with about 15 unopened lures of various types (Strike King Pro Model cranks, big muskie size Xwalks, XRaps, and  DT Thugs) and multiple bags of plastics that I had intended to bring. 

Instead I may be laying a floor in the basement of my daughter's house under direct supervision of her mother.

How late does this event typically run?  I may be able to wrap up by 2 or 3.
Dan

2019 BassCat Caracal
225 Evinrude G2 HO
Humminbird Solix 12's
Minnkota Ultrex

YpsiBass

Last time, by the time I went home it was dark.  It's a good time. Bob and his wife are great hosts.  Fishermen can shoot the breeze FOREVER.

MSURoss

I won't be able to make it, but I have a lowrance hds 5 for sale that came with my new boat.

dartag

Looks like I missed it.  4 hours of testing this morning.  Getting old is no fun.  See ya when the ice melts...

Hollada

Was great to meet you guys today.  Hope to fish with you this year.
Dan

2019 BassCat Caracal
225 Evinrude G2 HO
Humminbird Solix 12's
Minnkota Ultrex

Mojo

to Mr and Mrs Bob O... Thank you for opening your house to us as graciously and kindly as you did for us.... You are a gift to our community...

Ok maybe some of you out there don't plan well, or you're not seeing value here. Maybe for just as well ...more for us  ;D.. Here what you guys coulda got in on..... Hundreds of soft plastics, all trading around a $1 a bag, ISKI, $6-15 crank baits for $2 -4 bucks, props reconditioned $50-150.  USKI, Fish finders $50. Rods reels $10-40 bucks,  frog rods $20, WeSKI!!! Every kind of new and old baits, good reels too!

Personally, this is a better event than the UFS because of the comrodre  and good people. Soooooo. If I remember right, I brought 2 boxes of stuff I didn't need, traded nearly ALL of it. Gave it away. Came home money neutral (cant count the $20 in auction donations) and a hell of a hang over ( too much cola).

That was fun fun fun. Gotta put the hair back up and get back to it.... See you next year, and you better be there. Yes you. You reading this, no excuses. Unless you aren't into people, stories, drinks, food, fun, more stories, (drinks?) some Swappin.

bigjc

Mojo: Glad you got home ok.  Thanks for the wiskey.  Good to see ya.