Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:26:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2003 BassCat Pantera III For Sale SOLD

Started by Revtro, October 29, 2013, 10:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revtro

Son just born, so it's time to make some changes.  I have a 2003 bought brand new in 2004.  

- BassCat P3 comes with:
- Indestructible Merc 200 EFI
- Motorguide 82 Tour Digital
- Newer stainless 4-blade Merc Prop
- Manual jackplate
- Swim ladder
- Dual console
- 2 Lowrance GPS combo units
- Dual axle swing-away tongue trailer with brakes

I am the original owner and the boat has been garage kept the entire time.  

This is a beautifully kept boat in outstanding condition.  Any minor issues, I will take care of prior to delivery so the boat will be 100% perfectly ready for the season when you take possession of it.  In truth, I don't want to get rid of this awesome riding boat, but I have other family priorities, so it's time to get rid of a payment and look for a different boat next season.  So you're in luck.  I'm selling it for exactly what I owe.  $19,000.  If you want to see it, let me know and we can make an appointment.  

Located in Roseville, Michigan.  

Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

YpsiBass

Congrats on the new addition to the family!  Glad I had a chance to fish on the boat before you had to sell it :(

red68prostreet

Ok so I sent you the post before I realized you already posted the info. Sometimes I get ahead of myself.

red68prostreet

Revtro,
          I have passed the info to my buddy. Very nice looking boat. Is it possible to get some additional info? How long is the boat? I'm assuming it's in the 19ft range. With the tongue in the folded position how long is the boat on the trailer to the furthest point on the back of the engine? Do you have an idea on the # of hrs the engine has on it?
          Thank-you
             Mark

fiker

I too have ridden in this boat several times over the years.  It is by far the best one I've ridden in in rough water.  I've been with Tom in some pretty rough seas and he can make this boat just scoot along the tops of waves using the horse power and the foot pedal to their best advantage. 
This will make somebody a nice boat. 

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

mikballa

I been in this boat it is worth the money best riding boat i ever been in handles rough water with ease very dependable!!

WishingIwasfishing

Does anyone know how to get of the owner, or if this boat is still for sale??

Thanks in advance.

Randy

PS I can be reached at 586 481-7012

YpsiBass

Boat is gone and no longer for sale.  Don't know that the owner frequents the boards much anymore.

motocross269

I'll have to get ahold of Rev on facebook and see if I can get him out this year.....Hate to see him get totally out of it...