Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:47:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Muskegon Lake, and/or connecting waters

Started by kam9381, March 01, 2007, 05:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kam9381

Been there before but probabaly 6 or 7 years ago.  Thinkin of goin in late May to refresh my memory on the lake layout.  My clubs classic is being held there in late September.  Want to start preparing and gathering info, tips, ideas so if I make the classic I can effectivley pre-fish for ONE DAY ONLY!

Thanks,
Ken

kam9381

Read 34 times and no one has anything to say?

TCook

Just check out the muskegon topic under general discussion, I think thats where all the replys have been.
FISH HARD!!!

BigSmallie

If your classic is in September......and you only have 1 day you can pre-fish........I would NOT go pre-fishing in MAY!!   

Depending on whether your classic is late enough in September.......pre-fish it about a week to 10 days before your classic........unless you can pre-fish the day prior!  LOL!

BS  ;)
"I don't care how you did the other day......bring em' to the scales"

kam9381

There is one official day of practice.  The day before only.  I realize things could change just a little bit between May and September.  LOL.  Thats really not the help I was looking for.  I was looking for seasonal patterns and locations that time of the year.

BASS FISHERMAN

you well wants to has a few spinners bait wheen yous go thar  ;) ;)
wheens i go thar i has all 5 of me fishin poles reddee with spinners baits on thems  ;) ;) ;)
also keeps this in mine wheens you go thar!!dare devales  on one of you poles   ;) ;) ;)
dare devales  are the foregottin lur of days gone by  :D :D :D
thays brings mannie nice ones to yur boat  ;) ;) ;)

:-* :-* :-* RANGERS BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
i juss moves neer Belding on M-44 in Michigan USA
an verrie proud of it

djkimmel

Quote from: kam9381 on March 01, 2007, 05:17:09 PM
Been there before but probabaly 6 or 7 years ago.  Thinkin of goin in late May to refresh my memory on the lake layout.  My clubs classic is being held there in late September.  Want to start preparing and gathering info, tips, ideas so if I make the classic I can effectivley pre-fish for ONE DAY ONLY!

Thanks,
Ken

Hope you check out the other thread on Muskegon. Do a search on the fishing reports board too to see what has been posted there on Muskegon in the past. I think there have been a few posts.

Also, try asking some more specific questions. What do you like to fish? What do you think might be a good idea to try? That helps get the discussion rolling a little faster.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

BASS FISHERMAN

lot of good said thar like he say abov  ;) ;) ;)

:-* :-* :-* GAMBLERS BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
i juss moves neer Belding on M-44 in Michigan USA
an verrie proud of it