Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:41:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Welcome to the Lake St. Clair Fishing Show weekly timely VIDEO bass fishing info

Started by djkimmel, June 14, 2013, 06:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

For opening weekend 2013, Captain Wayne Carpenter of Xtreme Bass Tackle and Bass to the Future, Dan Zowada of MarineCruiser.com and Zowada Animated Productions, and GreatLakesBass.com want to kick what may be the best year ever on Lake St. Clair off with a big BANG! Introducing the first weekly Lake St. Clair Fishing Show!!

The Lake St. Clair Fishing Show is a weekly, every Friday, VIDEO report - more than a report - on the things you need to know for your weekend fishing on Lake St. Clair! Upcoming tournaments, information from recent fishing reports, water conditions, weather patterns, tactics and MUCH MORE!!! All the things we believe will help you adjust QUICKLY to make the most of your tournament or trophy smallmouth bass fishing time on the #1 BASS FISHING LAKE IN THE U.S.A. Lake St. Clair!!

Visit LakeStClairFishingShow.com now for the opening weekend 2013 VIDEO report and information! Make sure you visit every Friday for the latest weekly updates and information, including additional resources to help you get catch more and bigger bass! Timely information you need!! You'll be glad you watched! :)

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

fiker

Watched it.  Loved it.  Great concept and follow through. 
I still miss the ole Combat Fishing Newsletter but this is pretty cool too.  I will definitely check this out.  At the price of gas it's nice to have a general heads up as to where to go on the lake.
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

djkimmel

Thank you for the feedback fiker. We are working on this week's video. A new video each week.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Team houston

Very nice Dan and Wayne. Looking forward to watching every Friday. Maybe I can even catch a couple.

djkimmel

I hope so. Sometimes you catch more than a couple! That's what I'm hoping for you. Good luck this weekend.

gmetime24

Very kool Dan!! Looking forward to watching some more videos in the future

mikesmiph

djkimmel

mikballa

djkimmel

Glad you like it. Hope you don't mind I mentioned your screen name?

If anyone does not want me to ever mention their screen name, something I won't do every week anyway, please contact me privately and let me know so I can try to honor people's wishes.

mikballa

that was nice to be center of attention for me and revtro it was like making the head lines,lots of good things to come out of this info great ideal,hats off to you and wayne!!!

huston

Great show, been waiting for something like this from you two guys. Excellent info. Wish it would stop raining. >:(

djkimmel

Quote from: mikballa on July 01, 2013, 08:25:07 PM
that was nice to be center of attention for me and revtro it was like making the head lines,lots of good things to come out of this info great ideal,hats off to you and wayne!!!

Glad to hear it! Thanks!

djkimmel

Quote from: huston on July 02, 2013, 07:28:07 AM
Great show, been waiting for something like this from you two guys. Excellent info. Wish it would stop raining. >:(

It will. Then we may be wishing for rain again later! Luckily, the fish are already wet. And they're biting! :) Glad you like the show.

mikballa

Nice job Dan and Wayne we are so blessed to have a lake like this you guys have put together a one of a kind show!! lots of good info Thanks Again Guys!!!!

fiker

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Dave B

Absolutely love the show! I wont get out much this summer, but when I get a chance to I think your info will help for sure.

djkimmel

Thanks for the feedback. We are still fine tuning lots of things so I hope it keeps getting better. I particularly feel bad for MarineCruiser.com Dan who has to do all the editing each work in a short, short time.

djkimmel

You can scroll through previous week's shows on www.LakeStClairFishingShow.com or you can pick and choose on our Youtube channel - LakeStClairFishing.

Mouse

Great show. Was not aware that there was a speed limit out there. Altho my boat won't go that fast I wish some boaters would at least have common sense to slow down around the smaller boats so they don't capsize them when they are fishing. I'm sure there are a lot of us who are tossed about when a bigger boat goes flying by and throws a big wake. It's a big lake and as far as I'm concerned if you want to go fast get away from the crowd and have your fun and don't put fishermen in danger with your wake. It's a great resource for all of us to share. Just MHO. Mouse
mouse