Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:20:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Buy a Ranger Boat - Get Exclusive Benefits While Helping TBF of MI *UPDATED*

Started by djkimmel, December 25, 2006, 01:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

If you are a TBF of Michigan member and buy a new Ranger Boat between January 1, 2009 and December 31, 2009 from an authorized Ranger dealer, you can earn lucrative exclusive benefits for yourself AND your federation.

You MUST fill out the Official Ranger Bonus Registration Voucher after printing it from the RangerBonusVoucher.com web page or click the graphic above if you have Adobe PDF Reader installed to download your own copy from GreatLakesBass.com.

Return the form with proof of federation membership and a bill of sale from your new Ranger Boat within 60 days of purchase to:
Ranger Boats
Attn: Ranger Team Federation
PO Box 179
Flippin AR 72634.

Benefits at this time include:
* $300 clothing certificate
* Free Owners Group Package
* Opportunity to take home lucrative Ranger Cup payouts!
* $125 federation contribution

Program is subject to change to check the Ranger Bonus Voucher web page for latest details and instructions. Contact TBF of Michigan if you need proof of federation membership.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Skip Johnson

Starting to sound a little bit better about buying a ranger, been thinking about buying a ranger for FLW priority entry but cant get a team deal from any local dealers and skeeter will give me about $7000 off on my next skeeter team boat free clothing plus all theyre bonus money for wins if I stay with them!

wouldnt even think about paying full price for a Ranger boat that I would be selling every couple years.

I like that this certificate gives me the whole year to think about it and try to find a dealer willing to give me a team deal I have it printed and filed, I will be looking into ranger dealers this summer/fall.
Go Big or Go Home!

djkimmel

All I ever ask personally, is that you consider sponsors and their products. In the end, everyone should decide on the deal that makes the most sense to them personally. I just like to help make sure all options and information is available for consideration.

You never know what a year will bring either...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Do not know yet if this is still on for 2009. The last word I saw was it ended 12/31/08. Will update if more information comes out.

csfishslayer

I wish I had the funds to get in on that deal. A nice new shiny ranger z21 one would look real nice in my drive way . maybe next year.
S.W.A.G. Jigs And Custom Paints.

djkimmel

You and me both. I drove a Z21 about 170 miles as a camera boat during the last FLW on St. Clair and the Detroit River in some of the roughest water I've ever seen out there and I was amazed with the handling, the dryness and the rough water breaking ability of the hull, and the gas mileage of the Yamaha HPDI 250 too. My own boat is 16 years old and the difference in the new hull design and ESPECIALLY the SRS seats meant I was hardly sore at all and not sore by the end of the 2nd day.

I thought I'd have trouble walking after water that wicked. Been there in other boats before and though my boat spans some waves well, it just doesn't have the design to run those really vicious Great Lakes waves with good speed and efficiency without taking a beating. I just have to drive slower. I was able to cover water very well in the Z21, even breaking waves for a while for 3 of the pro boats following me down the lake and into the river.

That was the day the pleasure boat flipped and Vic Vatalaro and his camera boat helped rescue the boaters. I mean it was wicked out there. I was just amazed. To run that far and keep up good speeds without getting soaked? And to not be sore the next day? That's the boat (and motor) I need!!!!

If I can get one, I'll take people for a ride in it so they can see what I'm talking about!

csfishslayer

If I could talk the wife into it I would have one. She keeps saying after she done with her schooling. I can buy a brand new boat. She has two more years. Im keeping my fingers crossed. maybe I will get lucky and hit the Big game.

djkimmel

bob620

Dan, 
        I traded my 13yr.old 690 ranger for a new 620.The ride with the new hull is amazing and the new seats are aaaaaaa  amazing.Didn't get much time on it because I picked it up around the October 1. So I know what you are talking about.Also put the 4-stroke 250 Yamaha on it,very quite.

Bob 690

csfishslayer

Lmao did you tell her a second job comes with a nice shiny boat. My wife would put me in the dog house if I told her to get a second job.

FOB

Dan,

Got an email from Dennis.  New promo for buying a Ranger.  Please get with Dennis so we can post it.  I am sending in 2 this weekend for sure.

Thanks,
Ralph Blasey
Wonderland Marine West  734-417-5550

jcox7

Dan,
     I tried to attach the ranger information but it is too large for your web-site.  I will forward the email I received from ranger to you.  If you could please attach it to the subject I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jeff Cox

djkimmel

TBF members Ranger bonus voucher program has been updated for 2009. Check out the top post for latest details.

djkimmel

No details yet for 2010. Stay tuned for any updates I will report when I get them.