Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:32:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Planing for next spring

Started by raisinrat, December 11, 2012, 07:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raisinrat

Well guys I want to 1st thanks everyone that stopped by this year and checked out the store. I also wanted to let everyone know that it looks like we might be expanding and moving the store around a little bite. Which that means I will have even more room for product. So I have a few questions for everyone. I want to start out with line. By brand what lines do you guys want to see. I don't want this to turn into a brand bashing thread or anything I just would love to what you guys want me to carry. These two brands below are the two I'm looking to add has of right now and just want to get your thoughts on which lines from them should I get in.

Sunline

P-Line

Thanks for your help. I will be asking about other product categories also. Also let me know if we missed a lure type this past year that we didn't stock.
Justin Clark

grneyemonstr

How about some sufix, seaguar and power pro.  Also any chance you guys will start selling Xtreme bass tackle tubes? 

raisinrat

We carry Sufix and power pro already.I would like to hear what from Seaguar you would like to see.

On the Extreme Bass Tubes... that is totally on Wayne, let him know you would like to see his product in our store.
Justin Clark

Waterfoul

You've got me covered with the Power Pro and P-line!   ;D  It's all I use.

I would think that if you talked to Wayne he would be all about putting his tubes and baits in your store.  They're great products and as far as I know... there is no one within miles of your store that carries them.

Are you currently carrying Kustom Kicker Jigs?  If not I can get you hooked up with them for sure.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

raisinrat

Quote from: Waterfoul on December 11, 2012, 12:03:49 PM
You've got me covered with the Power Pro and P-line!   ;D  It's all I use.

I would think that if you talked to Wayne he would be all about putting his tubes and baits in your store.  They're great products and as far as I know... there is no one within miles of your store that carries them.

Are you currently carrying Kustom Kicker Jigs?  If not I can get you hooked up with them for sure.

I do have Kustom Kicker.

I have tried to talk with him. I am with you has well with the distance thing also. But like I said its up to wayne. We told him he is welcome in our store anytime.
Justin Clark

jjjmpv22

That is where I bought my first and only kustom kicker jig 2k freak. (first of many more jigs to come)

jjjmpv22

also my first time to the store and first time to LSC. Everyone in the store was very helpful and nice I plan on making the store a must stop before hitting the water when I return to LSC next year hopefully more than once.

Team houston

LennyB

This is what I use:

P-line: ccx, 100% fluro, and braid.

I would also carry Seaguar InvisX.

Len B.

grneyemonstr

raisinrat

What lb test should I be getting for you guys give me the range on the Seaguar Invisx?
Justin Clark

Team houston

8 and 10lb for sure. Maybe 6 and 12lb also.

fishstick

P-Line Halo, 100% flouro, Spectrex, and CXX.

raisinrat

Keep the info coming guys Next week I will be posting up the next cat I want to here what you guys think about.
Justin Clark

raisinrat

Driving Crankbaits.......

What Deep Ranges and what time of the year do you guys use those deep ranges?
What Brands do you use and which ones would you like to see?

We currently have the Jack-It products and Strike King KVD squares in stocks.
Justin Clark

markgoetsch

5XD,6XD,10XD(when they come out) DT16, DT20 also maybe supply replacement hooks (KVD short shank 2X strong or gamagatsu ewg Short 2X strong) and mainly a summer/fall pattern.

bob o

Quote from: markgoetsch on December 17, 2012, 10:11:58 AM
5XD,6XD,10XD(when they come out) DT16, DT20 also maybe supply replacement hooks (KVD short shank 2X strong or gamagatsu ewg Short 2X strong) and mainly a summer/fall pattern.

+1 on the deep cranks. Mine get thrown with 6lb and 8lb flouro

raisinrat

Any of the other DT's I am thinking of just carrying the Custom Ink and the two perch patterns in them and thats it. They all follow the color platte that guys where buying for St. Clair.

Keep the thoughts coming guys.
Justin Clark