Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 01:05:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Heading north for smallies on Monday... back seat is open!! Anyone Interested?

Started by Waterfoul, October 31, 2012, 01:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waterfoul

I'm going up to Manistee Lake on Monday morning.  Leaving my house in Grand Rapids at 5:30 a.m. and returning when my arms are tired from catching fish.  At this point the back seat is open.  Share the gas up and back is all I ask.  Must be interested in catching smallies, and lots of 'em.

Interested persons should submit an application to... just kidding!  LOL!!   ;D

Shoot me a message or reply here in you're interested.  We've been doing very well up there this fall and you will have fun.  I can give you suggestions on what to bring.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Mike S.

Waterfoul

Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Mike S.

I'm in!!  Just called work. They think it is funny that I called for more vacation when I'm on vacation.

Waterfoul

OK your in!  Well then... your boat or mine?  And yes, I want to get there at dawn!

Mike S.

Depends on what you feel like driving to Muskegon. Dawn is good with me. I'm up at 4 no matter what day it is. I don't care which boat we fish from. Mine is closer, but it is up to you. If we take my truck, it will probably cost about $50 to fill it from where it is now. It takes $40 to tow the boat to Pere Marquette and back, and about $100 to go to Skeg and back. Let me know.

Waterfoul

Well let's take yours then.  My trolling motor batteries are starting to get week, so if it's a bit windy it may cause an early end to the day.  New ones in the spring.  Saves us both a little money too.  I'll be at your house at 6:00 a.m.

Mike S.

Ok. That works. I will make sure my junk is ready. Now, lets try this again. I get the big fish, not you. And, most importantly, you don't pass out. Or, maybe I should tell you to catch the big fish and pass out.

Waterfoul

Again, no promises on either account.

Wind forcast:  6 mph
Temperature:  high of 43.

Dress warm!

Mike S.

With the wind like that, it won't be a bad day. I will even wait for you to back the boat in this time.

Waterfoul

Quote from: Mike S. on October 31, 2012, 07:23:37 PM
With the wind like that, it won't be a bad day. I will even wait for you to back the boat in this time.

LOL!

Firefighter Jeff

Mike let me catch the biggest fish !!!  He cught more and more species, but he back seated me all the time !!!  Hahahahahah   Just kidding, wind sure didn't help !!!

Firefighter Jeff

Oh, and Mike, what site predicts wind speed this far in advance????

Waterfoul

Just have to know where to look Jeff!

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?chart=Wind#chart

Bear in mind that it was a little off Monday... by about 15 mph!