Main Menu

Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 02:36:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Labor Day open?

Started by Mike S., June 30, 2012, 09:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike S.

Just wondering if there is going to be a Labor Day open or not?  Is there any talk?  Will it be on Fremont again?  What's up Luke?

Mike S.

Does no reply mean no?  Just curious. Really want to fish a tournament that day. An 8 hour tournament. I never get to do that because of my work schedule.

Dashforcash

Mike,
   Yes there will be Labor Day Open this year presented by Never Enough Outdoors, Im pretty much gonna make it an Annual thing been running this event for about 5 years know so im kinda stuck lol. It will be on Fremont as of right know 100% payback 65$ Entry (BB included) with a 5$ big smallie pot. Im thinking about starting it at 6:30 am this year and going til 2:30 due to the fact the lake starts to get a little busy. I may end up capping it this year seeing as tho it is getting so big but thats not some thing Im gonna worry about right know.
                                                     Check out my website
                                              www.neverenoughoutdoors.net
                                        Directors:Brandon Stanley/Shane Rawling

Mike S.

Sounds good to me. Just to be right on track with you, is it $65 per person, or per boat?  Is there a membership fee, or does the ROI membership count? 

Waterfoul

Mike, there really is no ROI any more.  That being said it's $65 per boat with an additional $5 if you want to throw it into the big smallie side pot.

Is it light at 6:30 a.m. on Labor Day.... pretty late in the summer.

Count me in again this year Brandon.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

ROI Outdoors

That's all pretty comical to read........oddly enough I am on my way to an ROI Outdoors event right now along with the other 20 or so boats so I guess Mikey O. is incorrect.  Its really all ROI if you know the facts.
Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

ROI Outdoors

Dan can we get a GLB App going soon?  Something to keep us easier updated on the water would be huge!
Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

Genie

ROI - You mean for tournaments, etc.?
Grand Rapids, MI
Stop Wishin' and get Fishin' with MyFishingLogs.com
http://www.myfishinglogs.com

Insanity - Doing the same thing and expecting different results.  Stop the insanity!

Mike S.

Luke, are you fishing White tonight?  If so, you better keep your hands out of my money. I have to pay for my new trolling motor somehow.

Dashforcash

Mike an Mike,
  Mike from the origanal post just read what the Oz put No-Membership fee, $65 entry per boat, $5 Optional Smallie Pot.
  Oz I just check the sun rise time's and we should be all good the sun will not be up but there will be plenty of light hopefully. If there isn't we will just wait until safe light, gives guys time to B.S
   If I have to Cap it everyone who showed up last year will have 1st dibs and seeing as tho you brought it to my attention that its getting close to that tournament Mike your "IN". I think we had 17 boats last year. Its getting to be a pretty big tournament and I don't want to over fill the boat launch and have 30 boats it takes the fun out of running it becomes more of a job at that point.

10-10 Bass Busters

We had a good time last year plan on being there again this year.  i wonder if we will be ducking again when the honker hunters start shooting again!! That was pretty cool! :o

oldjigger

We plan on coming again

fishfan

So are there 2 tournaments on Fremont ROI AND NEO? I am confused. is this Lukes Deal and Brandon Jumped on it or is it the other way? How about some solid info Start time, end time, How many Boats, Who is realy running it.

Try calling 1-616-555-1212 or 411 and asking them...

oldjigger

This is Brandons tournament Luke will be there and talking as normal but Brandon does all the work and runs the tournament and if it wasn't for Brandon there probably wouldn't be one

fishfan

This post has left the forum and is out getting a life...

(Another option - www.oprah.com/spirit/5-Ways-to-Get-a-Life)

Mike S.

Whoa, I didn't mean to start a who's who battle. Just want to fish, and figure out what kind of cash its going to cost me. So, I'm assuming I am the Mike that is "IN" for bringing the subject up? 

Dashforcash

I ( Brandon ) am the director of the Southern COTM series as well as the Owner of Never Enough Outdoors, NEO is also the Al and Bobs Lake Shore Series. I use to run a bunch of opens around home on some local lakes for another option to fishing NBAA, so this year we decided to create a name for it, Its a hunting and fishing based theme. Mike you didn't start anything were all a tight group and all joking aside were all good friends, Luke helps come up with great ideas for MI based tournaments he just needs help from his friends to follow through on his ideas. Luke came up with the Labor Tournament I just decided to run it for him. It's a fun tournament lots of guys look forward to it.
   As far as Entry goes its one last time $65entry, $5 Smallie Pot( Optional) NO MEMBERSHIP FEE just a directors fee J/K. Time is 6:30am til 2:30PM. On Labor Day (Monday) out of the Sheridan Park Boat Ramp. I wasn't planning on this event coming up on here for a few more weeks but as of right know this is were it stands.
This will be a Never Enough Outdoors Event so all NEO rules apply. For Rules and other stuff check out
                                                                        www.neverenoughoutdoors.net

Dashforcash

Mike the your 'IN' guy your IN. ;D......I would like to try and get a trophy of some sort for this tournament. A annual trophy we need to come up with something unique. Something with the winners names on it, weight, the winning bait glued on it etc. Be kinda a bragging piece, that's what that tournaments all about for everyone is fun. Idea's Idea's......??????????????? I will try and find a small sponsor to pay for something if its within reason.

Mike S.

Awesome. My partner and I have been talking about it for a couple weeks now. We definitely want to fish it.

Brandon, did you work the Al and Bob's booth at the Grand Rapids fishing show?  I think I may have talked to you about the NEO tournaments there.

djkimmel

Quote from: Mike S on July 06, 2012, 12:03:05 PM
Whoa, I didn't mean to start a who's who battle. Just want to fish, and figure out what kind of cash its going to cost me. So, I'm assuming I am the Mike that is "IN" for bringing the subject up? 

You're okay Mike. Some people just have too much time on their hands.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.