Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 01:41:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Yeah it was me

Started by Baybass, May 14, 2012, 06:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baybass

Two people have IM'ed me and told me we ran out of buns at the cookout.  I was responsible for this blunder.  I am going to be the first to put down what I am bringing to the 2013 event.  It's buns.  And you can bet I will have a bread truck full to ensure this does not happen again. 

Sorry to all who had to eat bun less.  I will make up for it next year.....

djkimmel

Well, I sure don't expect one person to bring enough of one item for 50+ people. We'll have to split some of this critical stuff up next year. I'll have to pay more attention to the food list and help out better considering the number of people who attend the spring MadWags.

I really didn't hear a bunch of grumbling. Everyone seemed happy and satisfied which means we are basically a really great group of people. That's just my opinion anyway.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Waterfoul

The only one I heard complain was Cy.  But as it turns out he broke his foot so I guess we'll let it slide this one time.  LOL!!   ;D

And who ever ate all my cookies better fess up!  I set a big ole plastic box of cookies down for just a second and "poof!!" they were gone!    :D 

And the salsa... don't remember who made it but wow!!  That stuff was awesome!!  That better be on the menu next time too!

(and I got a nice big sesame seed bun for my burger... gotta be quick in this crowd!)
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Firefighter Jeff

No wonder you left so fast Baybass !!!!  LOLOL  HaHaHa  just kidding.  You donated buns and a fresh fruit plate, which was yummy by the way and didn't even get a chance to stay because of some priorities at home.  Next year might be a good idea on a few items to say exactly how much or many of an item we intend to bring. Like Dan said you really shouldn't need to supply all of one item for the whole group.  I do think however, there is a good chance we'll see you hauling your Stratos to Harley with a Bread Truck next Spring, knowing you !!!!  :)

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: djkimmel on May 14, 2012, 08:44:30 PM
Well, I sure don't expect one person to bring enough of one item for 50+ people. We'll have to split some of this critical stuff up next year. I'll have to pay more attention to the food list and help out better considering the number of people who attend the spring MadWags.

I really didn't hear a bunch of grumbling. Everyone seemed happy and satisfied which means we are basically a really great group of people. That's just my opinion anyway.

Dan, you have more than enough other things to worry about putting on this event.  Let us handle this.  :)

Firefighter Jeff

And who ever ate all my cookies better fess up!  I set a big ole plastic box of cookies down for just a second and "poof!!" they were gone!    :D 

Ummmmmmmm  ........... Mike?  What kind were they???       ;D

bassfan586

Send another box to my place.  I will let you know if they were the same cookies!:-)
Got one!

Mike S.

I will not make the mistake of getting my boat ready to go until after the cookout next year. I did manage to score a hot dog bun to eat my burger with.   That's ok. The waitresses at Hooters in Lansing took great care of Brett and I on our way through!

djkimmel

Quote from: Mike S on May 15, 2012, 04:20:59 AM
I will not make the mistake of getting my boat ready to go until after the cookout next year. I did manage to score a hot dog bun to eat my burger with.   That's ok. The waitresses at Hooters in Lansing took great care of Brett and I on our way through!

Jeez... if you would have honked your horn I could almost hear you from my house. Not quite.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Mike S.

Wish I would have known that. I would have put the Skeeter in your garage while it was raining. I don't like the top side of my boat wet. Thanks Kimmel. Jeez.

djkimmel

Your Skeeter wouldn't fit in my 'garage'. Nothing much fits in my garage. I do have a swampy area in the back that you could possibly launch it into. There were ducks out there the other day.

I think your boat will get wet a few times yet.

Mike S.

Quote from: djkimmel on May 16, 2012, 12:18:00 PM
Your Skeeter wouldn't fit in my 'garage'. Nothing much fits in my garage. I do have a swampy area in the back that you could possibly launch it into. There were ducks out there the other day.

I think your boat will get wet a few times yet.

Don't tell the Pollock that. You know what happens when there are ducks nearby.......

djkimmel

Yes. I had a talk with him about not weighing in ducks this time of year!

TheFishinPollock

Mannnn, ya install one little gun rack on the motor of your boat, and see what ya get :D
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

djkimmel

Rack?!? I thought it was a gun MOUNT!!! ;D

TheFishinPollock

That goes in the front where the seat post is!  :D   giant punt gun
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

djkimmel

Bet that keeps some people off your spots!?!

TheFishinPollock

Well it does keep my secret spot pretty open . That's for sure, but I think the eye patch over each eye and parrot on my shoulder giving directions driving at full speed scares um more :D
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

djkimmel

Watch out with that eye patch thing! Seems like I saw a documentary or something about how you can end out waking up in a roadside ditch if you wear an eye patch!!